This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Adding SuperToon
Hi there. Is there a possibility you could add SuperToon to Hybrid at all? I encode a lot of anime and it would be very useful to have the ability to use it.

http://www.avisynth.nl/index.php?title=S...edirect=no

Cheers
On holiday in China atm. so I won't add it in Theorie next two weeks, but assuming you know your way around Avisynth the 'Custom'-option should allow you to manually add it.

Cu Selur
(11.10.2017, 00:30)Selur Wrote: On holiday in China atm. so I won't add it in Theorie next two weeks, but assuming you know your way around Avisynth the 'Custom'-option should allow you to manually add it.

Cu Selur

Not really, I'll just wait for you tom add it in if it's not too much trouble. Thanks for the reply.