This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] No Xsynth support
Question 
I'm kinda new to the world of linux but i never asked for help before, the issue is this.
Installed hybrid from the Ubuntu repository maintained by djcj with the avisynth support but the option is grayed out,i cant even use vapoursynth, i enabled the misc.ini with "avisynthOnLinux=true" and "vapoursynth=true" and it doesn't work. please tell me what i need to do i beg you, i just want to use the interframe script and your software is the only capable of using it on linux.

Linux Mint 18.3 mate, wine-2.21 (Staging),

[Image: 97F.png]
[Image: 5DD.png]
Which of these options did you install?
  • hybrid - the actual Hybrid launcher
  • hybrid-tools - A package to enable downloads of Hybrid's helper tools. To add non-free packages run hybrid-get-nonfree-tools after installation.
  • hybrid-avisynth-extension - The AviSynth extension. It's in a separate package because it depends on wine.
  • hybrid-vapoursynth-extension - A meta-package that installs VapourSynth, the VSeditor and a collection of plugins.
To use Avisynth and Vapoursynth you probably need to install all of them.
-> If you share more details about what you are doing djcj or may be even I can help.

Cu Selur
(06.02.2018, 05:59)Selur Wrote: hybrid-get-nonfree-tools is the only that i can't install, it says it can't locate the package, do i need to contact djcj?
the rest installed fine, so this is what i need to use xsynth support?
[Image: 2A1.png]
non-free tools shouldn't be needed for Vapoursynth or Avisynth support
-> I will write a PM to djcj since this is probably more in his field of expertise
hybrid-get-nonfree-tools is a command, not a package.
Any idea why Vapoursynth and Avisynth aren't showing assuming, the packages I listed are installed?