This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Avisynth: TDecimate missing parameters, like dupThresh?
Well, I guess I spoke too soon regarding TIVTC, since I didn't test it.

TIVTC now crashes Hybrid 2020.09.05.1. Sad

I can't test via custom script because that also crashes Hybrid.

Load MPG, select Avisynth, change Override input scan to telecine, hit preview, crash.

Faulting application name: Hybrid.exe, version: 2020.9.5.0, time stamp: 0x5f53ce76
Faulting module name: Hybrid.exe, version: 2020.9.5.0, time stamp: 0x5f53ce76
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000000ba9f8a
Faulting process id: 0x1f24
Faulting application start time: 0x01d68409248fb53b
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Hybrid\Hybrid.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\Hybrid\Hybrid.exe
Report Id: a9696864-effc-11ea-9f64-0050560b8935

I know it isn't the file because it works fine in Hybrid 2020.07.20.1.

Log attached, although not sure if it's useful, since it just stops logging at the crash..

[attachment=1007]

Another minor issue I thought I'd report here rather than making another thread... the pixel aspect ratio no longer imports in Hybrid 2020.09.05.1.

Ripped DVD -> ffmpeg concat vob's to mpg -> import mpg file into Hybrid.

In previous versions the pixel aspect ratio (lower left corner of crop/resize tab) would correctly import. In 2020.09.05.1, it comes in as square pixel (1 in all fields).
I see the problem, Hybrid accidentally slits the path of avsViewer.
-> will fix
will send you a new build in a few minutes.

About Pixel aspect ration: got a small sample? -> no need, I can reproduce the issue.

=> send you a link to a new version via PM which should fix the problems.

Cu Selur