This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] Audio delay lost in the final video output
Hello Selur,

I'm using Hybrid 2021.01.22.1 to encode a video where an audio track has a delay of about 10500ms. This is correctly reported in the attached DebugOutput (see for example the line 3832) but then this information is lost. For audio encoding I selected to use qaac which is invoked with the option "--no-delay" (see for example the line 8254). But then any information regarding the delay is lost and the final output is muxed without taking into consideration the delay. Could you check ?
I'll look into it, probably a bug. 'no-delay' compensates addition delay through aac audio encoding, but it doesn't compensate existing delays.

Cu Selur
Send you a link to a dev version via pm which should fix the issue.
(jobs need to be recreated)

Cu Selur
Hello Selur,

the new dev version is working. Now the audio is in sync.

Thanks! Smile