This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] Hybrid won't start on Win7x64 ADMINISTRATOR user
Greetings,
I encountered some problem with Hybrid_2018.11.11.1 on a Win7x64 system. I installed it on a custom path (d:\MT\Programs\Hybrid\) and when I launch it I get an error message: "Aborting. Closing Hybrid, since it's running with administrator rights!". When I click OK I get a windows message: "Hybrid Encoder Gui has stopped working". The only option is to close the program.

Uninstalled removing all settings and tried to install it on it's default path in Program Files. Same message, same problem. I can not start it.

Uninstalled again and searched the registry for leftovers. Nothing important found for keywords "Hybrid" or "Selur".

Installed again on d:\MT\Programs\Hybrid\. When I try to start it from my administrator user I get the same error "Aborting. Closing Hybrid, since it's running with administrator rights!"
Then I switch user (without reboot) to a normal restricted user and Hybrid started OK.
As soon as I go back to my admin user, Hybrid won't start.

I hope you will be able to reproduce the problem.
https://forum.selur.net/showthread.php?tid=728
Awesome. Thank you very much. I will try this tomorrow but i am sure it will work.

Yes, it works. Problem solved. Thank you.