This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] Letterbox
Hello, Selur,
There is a BUG,
Use Letterbox to rotate the video at the same time, complete the video error, the entire screen is green
No Details,.. -> read sticky

Cu Selur
(08.09.2017, 10:13)Selur Wrote: No Details,.. -> read sticky

Cu Selur

HELLO
All videos, if you use Letterbox and rotate, will get the wrong video
I got no clue which OS you are using, what is used as decoder whether there is Avisynth or Vapoursynth involved, what are the characteristics of the source all of this information (and possible more) would be needed to reproduce the issue you have.
Otherwise I could send hours over hours trying to reproduce something and not archive anything.
Sorry, but since you didn't read the sticky and seemingly don't want to provide any information which would allow me to reproduce the issue, I can't really help.

Cu Selur
(08.09.2017, 18:33)Selur Wrote: I got no clue which OS you are using, what is used as decoder whether there is Avisynth or Vapoursynth involved, what are the characteristics of the source all of this information (and possible more) would be needed to reproduce the issue you have.
Otherwise I could send hours over hours trying to reproduce something and not archive anything.
Sorry, but since you didn't read the sticky and seemingly don't want to provide any information which would allow me to reproduce the issue, I can't really help.

Cu Selur

HELLO
Using the WIN7, 64
Installed K-Lite_Codec_Pack
Avisynth,
Other video everything is normal,
But if the video rotation, while using the Letterbox function,
The video is wrong
(All videos,
Use Letterbox function = normal video
Use the rotation function = normal video
Letterbox + Rotate = Wrong video)
Does the Avisynth preview look correct?
-> my guess it's the 'letterbox, rotate' order that might be wrong, will send you a link to a dev version for testing,..

Cu Selur
(10.09.2017, 07:25)Selur Wrote: Does the Avisynth preview look correct?
-> my guess it's the 'letterbox, rotate' order that might be wrong, will send you a link to a dev version for testing,..

Cu Selur

Hello, thank you,
I copied the Hybrid dev version to the original Hybrid directory,
letterbox + rotate = video preview is correct,
The resulting video is correct, the problem is solved,
thank you   Heart
Happy that helped. Smile!
For the future: read the sticky and post a debug output that way I normally get most of the info I need to look into an issue and can fix it faster.

Cu Selur
(10.09.2017, 18:43)Selur Wrote: Happy that helped. Smile!
For the future: read the sticky and post a debug output that way I normally get most of the info I need to look into an issue and can fix it faster.

Cu Selur

Thank you, you are beautiful