This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] LimitedSharpenFasterMod / AviSynth: Min/Max (enh) + 3x3 Kernel Crash
Bug 
Selecting the Min/Max (enh) + 3x3 Kernel mode here will cause a crash on AviSynth preview or output:

[Image: BeyI37F.png]

The debug indicates that this mode (Smethod=5) is not valid, as the valid modes are 1 - 4. I don't see a difference between modes 3 and 4, so the numbers may indicate different Smethods than what is shown in Hybrid. The AviSynth Wiki says Smethod=5 is valid... although the change log shows that Smethod=4 was added in version 1.6, and in version 1.7 Smethod=4 was "changed to 'source'".

[attachment=948]
I'll look at it on Sunday (or later today). Visiting my parents today. Wink
btw. the latest LFMod is: https://github.com/realfinder/AVS-Stuff/...SFmod.avsi

Cu Selur

Ps.: https://github.com/realfinder/AVS-Stuff/issues/92
Sunday is the day I usually visit my parents. Cool

Thanks for the link, I suspected there was someone else maintaining it.

Smethod=5 is definitely not in the current code, but he doesn't seem to have any documentation about it. I created an issue and asked about it.

477  Assert( ( Smethod >= 1 && Smethod <= 4 ) ? true : false, chr(10) + "'Smethod' have not a correct value! [1,2,3,4]" + chr(10))
I keep my fingers crossed that someone over at doom9s knows what happened. Smile

Cu Selur
It's apparently been like that since 2009, my suspicion is Smethod 4 is really Smethod 5. Visually, in the preview, I can't tell the difference between 3 and 4.