This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] NNEDI3Resizer for Avisynth missing option for Prescreener
Bug 
It seems that the NNEDI3Resize Resizer for Avisynth is missing a Prescreener option.

According to the Avisynth Wiki, there should be 5 options, 0 - 4:

[Image: vIBuZg6.png]

However, in Hybrid under Filtering -> Avisynth -> Line -> Resizer, there are only 4 options for the Prescreener, 1 - 4:

[Image: 08z7MIb.png]

So in the above image, option "0" is not available, so it would appear that there is no way to disable it (which is what option 0 is).
Will fix, no problem.

Cu Selur

Ps.: => send you a link to a dev version for testing
Question 
Tried the dev version but the CPU is way underutilized or something when I try to execute a job, causing extremely poor performance. When I switch back to version 2019.3.14.1, everything is fine, with the same file, job, and settings. I can see all 6 cores are being used but CPU performance doesn't go above 20% max on the dev version for some reason.

Dev Version 2019.04.11-20232:
[Image: RYATZkG.png]

Current Stable Version 2019.3.14.1:
[Image: wxU4b23.png]

(Note: No, that is not Windows XP, it's a Windows XP theme via Classic Shell for Windows 7 SP1. Yes, I'm using the "veryslow" profile! Wink )
Didn't change anything aside from LSFmod and NNEDI3Resize.
Without even knowing what settings you use not really anything I can say about it,..
Wild guess: try to reset your defaults.
Defaults would have been reset because I did a complete uninstall before installing the dev version.

Is there any way to save a state or something? I tried the Config -> Defaults -> Save All, but some things didn't save, like custom filter orders.

I'll try to show my setting via screenshots. Red boxes show what was changed from default install state. (This is with current stable version):

[Image: pusa6GR.png]

[Image: dJhiep0.png]

[Image: 7EMtS4v.png]

[Image: 3hi0vNe.png]

[Image: 9964RDj.png]

[Image: W4Mw7Xl.png]

[Image: IsabEyv.png]

[Image: AUj07Wc.png]

On current stable version all settings are exactly the same, except Prescreener on Resizer is set to 2. I should have tried Prescreener on 2 for Dev version to see if that made the problem go away. DANG!

Is it OK to install different versions of Hybrid at the same time, in a different folder?
For the future: Instead of posting screenshot, after screenshot, better create a debug output level 9.

Quote:Is it OK to install different versions of Hybrid at the same time, in a different folder?
If you make them portable (use separate 'settings' folder, read: [INFO] *hidden* Hybrid options,...): Yes.
Otherwise: No, since they will use the same settings folder etc. which will break things even if you don't notice it directly.

Quote:I should have tried Prescreener on 2 for Dev version to see if that made the problem go away. DANG!
Yup, unless you are sure the same settings were used, comparing the speeds&cpu usage doesn't really help.
Also, the dev version uses a different MT thread count when settings MT threads to 0. Wink

Cu Selur