This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] Some filters aren't being saved in profiles
Windows x64

This is a minor issue I knew time ago.

I checked all Vapoursyth filters, don't know is some other option profiles has the same problem.

Vapoursynth:

DeBlock: DeBlock, PP7, QED (All filters from this section)

DeNoise: CTMF, Fluxsmooth

These filters are not being saved in Vapoursynth profiles, if I activate any of these options, and after that, I load other profile without them, they will keep active. So they have always to be manually enabled or disabled. These option/filters ignore the effect of saving or loading profiles.

I don't know if this problem may happen in other profiles options/filters of Hybrid.

Thanks you
Okay, I can reproduce it. Probably something that happend when I was splitting the filter categories.
Seems like the settings of the filters get saved correctly but not whether they are enabled or not.
-> Looking into it.

Cu Selur