This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] Vapoursynth->Waifu2x nvk Encode Crash on Win7 (Upd: not bug, fixed on user side)
Oh, it worked! It seems I did have to DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) the thing. It's able to detect the GPUs properly now.
Thank you!

Meanwhile, although the "x264 Quantizer Max defaults" problem exists in v2021.01.31 even after a fresh config, it seems it was fixed in the dev version I was handed with in another thread.

For the destination naming right out of the textbox, oh that's a shame. Eh, I can deal with this bit of inconvenience.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vapoursynth->Waifu2x nvk Encode Crash on Win7 - by Lloyd Dunamis - 14.03.2021, 19:40