This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] unknown attachment
Hello,

when launching a conversion, I had this window :
[Image: 2qD1ZFj]

please tell me what I have to provide to you so you can see what's the problem

regards
[INFO] Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..

The 'Unknown attachment type for XXX' happens if some sort of attachment was attached to the input and passed through to the output for which Hybrid doesn't know the 'attachment-mime-type' value.
It's probably easy to fix once I know the 'XXX'.

Cu Selur
Hello,

the problem is that I have this message when I add the job in the queue, and as you can see on the screenshot, there is no other information about the file name, without any extension Sad

And when I go to the D:\Temp Files directory (to check which file could be responsible of this message), it's empty
Huh

regards

PS : I opened the file with MKVToolNix GUI and I saw that there's a image/png file attached !

Problem solved !

Thank you for your reply !
That is strange, Hybrid should set 'image/png' in case the attachment ends with ".png".
-> A debug output of the analysis of the source would help.
it's because the attachment has no extension...
only the MIME information (in this tool) tells me it's an image Smile
Ah, okay, then that explains why Hybrid doesn't like the attachment.

Cu Selur