This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

CUDA H.264 was disabled
1. Hybrid always extracts subtitles during analysis.
2. Does MediaInfo show a difference between subtitle tracks that you want to set the forced flag on and the others? (if it does I could write support for it).
3. adding
autoAdd="add"
or
autoAdd="addAndStart"
to your misc.ini will tell Hybrid that once the content has been analysed and all the automation steps are processed it will either create a new job entry or create a new job entry and send a 'start job processing' to the job queue handler.
So assuming you can set up Hybrid to do everything you need automated to the point where you load a source and just need to add the job to the queue these options might help. Smile

Cu Selur
(21.11.2017, 19:21)Selur Wrote: 1. Hybrid always extracts subtitles during analysis.
2. Does MediaInfo show a difference between subtitle tracks that you want to set the forced flag on and the others? (if it does I could write support for it).
3. adding
autoAdd="add"
or
autoAdd="addAndStart"
to your misc.ini will tell Hybrid that once the content has been analysed and all the automation steps are processed it will either create a new job entry or create a new job entry and send a 'start job processing' to the job queue handler.
So assuming you can set up Hybrid to do everything you need automated to the point where you load a source and just need to add the job to the queue these options might help. Smile

Cu Selur

That's the ticket.  Where is the misc.ini?  Is it persistent and can it be invoked from within Hybrid?  I looked in the installation folder and the Temp folder without finding it...
I will find a file later with both English and Forced subs for review.
See [INFO] *hidden* Hybrid options,... about the misc.ini and what it should look like.

Cu Selur
(21.11.2017, 19:53)Selur Wrote: See [INFO] *hidden* Hybrid options,... about the misc.ini and what it should look like.

Cu Selur

Cu, I tested a few files, and the program still stops after the initial file analysis and subtitle extraction.  Is there a way to bypass this stop point and just continue to the encoding routine?

My misc.ini file is located in the Windows Hybrid folder and contains:

[General]
autoAdd="addAndStart"
strange this, should do it,.. -> busy the next few days, but will check and report back on the week end
Sorry, my bad 'autoAdd' isn't a misc.ini option it's a CLI option. (may be I will change that)
-> Start Hybrid with:
Hybrid.exe -autoadd addAndStart
(editing the shortcut should help)

Cu Selur
(22.11.2017, 06:26)Selur Wrote: Sorry, my bad 'autoAdd' isn't a misc.ini option it's a CLI option. (may be I will change that)
-> Start Hybrid with:
Hybrid.exe -autoadd addAndStart
(editing the shortcut should help)

Cu Selur
Hi Cu,
I added the following to the program shortcut, but there seems to be no effect.  Hybrid still stops after analysis, without stepping into the encode...

Start in:
"C:\Program Files\Hybrid\Hybrid.exe" -autoadd addAndStart
a. iirc I also send you a link to a dev version which supports the option through the misc.ini
b. Confused, at leas here 'Start in' is for the folder and 'Target' is for the file name and additional options,..
(both work fine here, when using 'autoAdd' not 'autoadd')

Cu Selur