This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] .bik cannot generate an output file
Exclamation 
I use the pc version of Hybrid

I was converting a .bik video file from portal 2 but when i was gonna generate the file i got this error.

" 11_31_01_6310_02_audio crashed:ERROR: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\iId_6_aid_0_DELAY_-43ms_11_31_01_6310_02.aac was not created! "

I also tried to in "Audio Handling" to set it to "ignore" but then i got this error.

" -> 11_32_07_3310_03_video crashed:ERROR: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\11_32_07_3310_03.264 is too small! (byteSize: 0byte) "

When i try to use the "Avisynth preview" i get these errors in order.

" Avisynth preview error: Avisynth error C:\User\Admin\AppData\Local/Temp\tempPreviewAvisynthFile11_44_39_301_tmp.avs: "

" Avisynth preview error: Script error: MDegrain1 does not have a named argument "isb" "

" Avisynth preview error: (E:\Hybrid\avisnthPlugins\QTMC-3.33.avsi, line 586) "

" Avisynth preview error: Avisynth error (C:\User\Admin\AppData\Local/Temp\tempPreviewAvisynthFile11_44_39_301_tmp.avs, line 34) "

" Avisynth preview error: Coundn't import - 1 (1): egrain 1 does not have a named argument "lsb" "

" Avisynth preview error: (E:\Hybrid\avisnthPlugins\QTMC-3.33.avsi, line 586) "

" Avisynth preview error: Avisynth error (C:\User\Admin\AppData\Local/Temp\tempPreviewAvisynthFile11_44_39_301_tmp.avs, line 34) "
Please, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.
QTMC-3.33.avsi <- that file isn't included inside any current Hybrid release, so best:
  1. read the sticky
  2. de-install your current Hybrid version
  3. install the latest Hybrid version for your OS.
  4. if the problems still occur, create a separate debug output for each of the problems, compress the debug outputs and attach them here

Cu Selur