This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Esxi running macos For selur
(16.08.2020, 15:53)Selur Wrote: Could it be that the esxi-build.py needs to be run before running the installer?
Not sure i folowed the run unlocker thing from the video on youtube i sent you and it worked like it did in the video

i have sent a picture of the link for the the one i used from my datastore

its on a different computer so i had to screen grab the link
okay, installation of the unlocker worked,.. rebooting now,...
(16.08.2020, 16:00)Selur Wrote: okay, installation of the unlocker worked,.. rebooting now,...
Fingers crossed
Sadly I get the same error,.. (see attached images)
Error comes after created the partition and selected to start the installation,..
Just to be sure it's not a problem of the language selection in the installer I'll also try with 'English' as language,...

Cu Selur

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(16.08.2020, 16:12)Selur Wrote: Sadly I get the same error,.. (see attached images)
Error comes after created the partition and selected to start the installation,..
Just to be sure it's not a problem of the language selection in the installer I'll also try with 'English' as language,...

Cu Selur
Format it hfs+

then try installer the installer will convert it to apfs During installation
using 'Mac OS Extended' I still get the same error,...
-> seems to be the iso file,..

Cu Selur

(16.08.2020, 16:20)Selur Wrote: using 'Mac OS Extended' I still get the same error,...
-> seems to be the iso file,..

Cu Selur
Ok my iso is almost uploaded.
i will post link soon
we are so close i can taste It
I keep my fingers crossed. Smile

Cu Selur
Try this mojave iso its the one i used

'This upload is not ready yet
Please reload this page in a few minutes'
Rolleyes