This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

First steps with Hybrid
Hello Mr. Selur good afternoon, I wanted to tell you that the SelectRangerEvery in vapoursynth does not work.
Thanks  
Smile

[Image: e7163b1375064499.jpg] [Image: e848351375064501.jpg]
My guess is that the selection works fine, but that the calculation of the output frame count is the problem.
You need to look at the script and/or preview to see whether it works or not.

Cu Selur
Yes, just the calculation was wrong. (I made a typo and checked for 'SelectRange' instead of 'SelectRangeEvery'.
-> will send you a link to a new dev version which should fix the issue in ~30min.

Cu Selur
This is what you want to see?

# Imports
import vapoursynth as vs
core = vs.get_core()
# Loading Plugins
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/fmtconv.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/SourceFilter/LSmashSource/vslsmashsource.dll")
# source: 'C:\Users\cebol\Desktop\ENCODES\HYBRID\De amor y monstruos (2020) [UHD].mkv'
# current color space: YUV420P10, bit depth: 10, resolution: 3840x2160, fps: 23.976, color matrix: 2020ncl, yuv luminance scale: limited, scanorder: progressive
# Loading C:\Users\cebol\Desktop\ENCODES\HYBRID\De amor y monstruos (2020) [UHD].mkv using LWLibavSource
clip = core.lsmas.LWLibavSource(source="C:/Users/cebol/Desktop/ENCODES/HYBRID/De amor y monstruos (2020) [UHD].mkv", format="YUV420P10", cache=0, prefer_hw=0)
# making sure input color matrix is set as 2020ncl
clip = core.resize.Point(clip, matrix_in_s="2020ncl",range_s="limited")
# making sure frame rate is set to 23.976
clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip=clip, fpsnum=24000, fpsden=1001)
# Setting color range to TV (limited) range.
clip = core.std.SetFrameProp(clip=clip, prop="_ColorRange", intval=1)
# adjusting frame count with Select(Range)Every
clip = core.std.SelectEvery(clip=clip, cycle=8000, offsets=range(0, 0 + 400))
clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip=clip,fpsnum=30000, fpsden=25000)# new fps: 1.1988
# cropping the video to 3840x1604
clip = core.std.CropRel(clip=clip, left=0, right=0, top=278, bottom=278)
clip = core.fmtc.resample(clip=clip, kernel="spline16", w=1920, h=802, interlaced=False, interlacedd=False)
# adjusting output color from: YUV420P16 to YUV420P8 for x264Model (i420@10)
clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.YUV420P8, range_s="limited")
# set output frame rate to 23.976fps
clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip=clip, fpsnum=24000, fpsden=1001)
# Output
clip.set_output()

(16.04.2021, 17:05)Selur Wrote: Yes, just the calculation was wrong. (I made a typo and checked for 'SelectRange' instead of 'SelectRangeEvery'.
-> will send you a link to a new dev version which should fix the issue in ~30min.

Cu Selur

Thank you Mr. Selur there is no rush  Wink
Yes, this is what you should have looked at.
As you can see:
clip = core.std.SelectEvery(clip=clip, cycle=8000, offsets=range(0, 0 + 400))
is included, so the filter is working, but the calculation of the output frame count is broken.

Cu Selur
Okay, this will take a bit longer since the calculation gets enabled through my fix, but the calculation is wrong.
-> looking into it Smile
Send you a link to a dev version which should fix the issue.

Cu Selur
Thank you Mr. Selur the problem has been solved.  Big Grin Big Grin
Hello Mr. Selur, I am doing some tests to pass HDR to SDR but I don't like how the results are coming out. Could you help me by telling me the appropriate parameters so that the encode comes out correctly?

Can this data be transferred to the Hybrid?

z_ConvertFormat(pixel_type="RGBPS",colorspace_op="2020ncl:st2084:2020:l=>rgb:linear:2020:l", dither_type="none")
DGHable(1.9, .15, .3, .1, .2, .02, .9, 11.2) #default values
#DGHable(1.9, .12, .39, .09, .2, .01, .9, 11.2) #default values
z_ConvertFormat(pixel_type="YV12",colorspace_op="rgb:linear:2020:l=>709:709:709:l",dither_type="ordered")
prefetch(4)

Thanks
Quote:Can this data be transferred to the Hybrid?
Directly only through a custom addition under Avisynth since Hybrid does not support those filters.

Hybrid only supports HDR->SDR conversion through Vapoursynth and FFmpeg, so you would have to use another filter.

Cu Selur