This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[GUIDE] Ubuntu repository - maintained by djcj
Quote:The PPA for Ubuntu 18.04 isn't maintained anymore?
No, that's why I removed it from the download page.

Cu Selur

Ps.: The download page contains a package containing Hybrid and all the basic tools it uses. (Not Avisynth or Vapoursynth) Read the last ~20 or so posts in this threads to get a rough understanding what happended.
I guess you already figured out that I have not a lot of time and interest in maintaining this or helping you with it.
Files on Github will still be available though. And I see that you already published a bundled version of Hybrid for Linux.

edit:
README says to download VS package from selur.de, but I couldn't find anything on the download page.
Yeah, short on time these days myself, main 'issue' atm. is Vapoursynth.
building tools works fine, I need the Vapoursynthbuild script back, so that users can build Vapoursynth themselves.
-> if you have time to look into that nice, if you don't no problem, I'll eventually get around to look into it myself. Smile

Cu Selur