This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

GetTools Version Issue on First run
I uninstalled Hybrid and downloaded it again from Videohelp (if that makes any difference). And this time after installing it to the default directory I had to move NVEnc as well as QSVEnc but X264 encoding worked this time. I moved both exe files to the main Hybrid directory.
That's still a strange behaviour. Any way to fix to having to move the 2 exe files? I mean I'm fine now as long as X264 works but...

I attached 3 screenshots that were taken right after installing Hybrid again (in the order: NVEnc.png -> QSVEnc.png -> HS.png)

Edit: The problem with debugoutput is that when enabling that in Internals -> Create debug file, level while leaving those 2 exe files in the 64bit directory Hybrid will instantly close after the error message shown on picture NVEnc.png appears and there is no debug created (or I can't find it).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You should not have to move those two files. Will send you a link to my latest dev version today after work to see whether this also happens with the dev version.
At the moment it can happen that Hybrid doesn't detect all tools on the first start, but closing and restarting Hybrid should fix that.

Cu Selur
I do have an older global.xml indeed from an older configuration that causes the GUI to crash. When I place stocksy_global.xml to:
C:\Users\yourWinUsername\AppData\Roaming\hybrid\profiles\global

Boom - crash.

I attached it here, do you mind please taking a look to see what might be wrong? I would like to re-use this global profile, since I have a lot of settings that I don't want to go over them again.

Thanks!
gabi
Quote:I do have an older global.xml indeed from an older configuration that causes the GUI to crash.
from the changelog of 2018.01.28.1:
Quote:Windows: file locations and installer -> Windows users need to deinstall old versions completely
Theoretically one could adjust the global settings to be compliant with the current version, but that would require a lot of work.
Quote:I don't want to go over them again.
me neither

-> best rebuild your profile

Cu Selur
I am Having the same issue with NVEnc at start up on version 2018.04.08.1 i completely remove the previous version includen the appdata info and still the problem persists. it wont even enter the program to check the logs.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Are your drivers up-to-date?