This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

video crashed
When I try use check "Prefer FFmpegsource" the encode not working.
Quote:Avisynth preview error: -> ConvertToStacked: Input clip must be native 16 bit: YUV420P16, YUV422P16, YUV444P16, Y16 (K:\temp\tempPreviewAvisynthFile14_58_00_440.avs, line 30)

Attached Files
.zip   HybridDebugOutput.zip (Size: 53,2 KB / Downloads: 6)
Seems like instead of YUY2, YUV422P16 should be used.
I'll build a dev version for testing.

Cu Selur

Ps.: If that version doesn't work I'll need a sample of the source to reproduce and workaround the problem. (pm is send)
Now preview working, but very slowly - AVSviewer64.exe allocated 5gB memory
Use other settings if you think it's too slow.
Since you don't plan to stay in 16bit and 4:2:2 you could enable "Filtering->Avisynth->Misc->Source->Convert to target color space directly after the source filter", this might speed up things.
Quote:AVSviewer64.exe allocated 5gB memory
use less threads and other filters,...

Cu Selur