This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Add more option To FSRCNNX
Quote:here if I use Lanczos won't it will give me more quality output?
No. Since that is just a color sampling change.
I have yet to see any example where a different resizer made any difference.
Years ago I spoke about it with the developers of Vapoursynth and they too did not know of any case where this made a difference, so if you can produce an example where this results in a difference let me know. Smile

Cu Selur
Bicubic is also fine...No problem!
Tongue
Just to make this clear:
a. You can change this method under "Filtering->Vapoursynth->Script->Color Resizer"
b. It just doesn't change the quality of the conversion and thus doesn't really do much.

Cu Selur