This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Add more option To FSRCNNX
Hello.
It is nice to see that there is a FSRCNNX GLSL resizer in Hybrid Encoder...
But the problem is that I can only use one shader at a time for upscaling...

I want to use more this...
Since I am noob at this script writing I don't know how to use it to add more GLSL.

I have all the GLSL shaders into this location     C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\vsfilters\ResizeFilter\GLSL
So what do I need to write in that vapoursynth Custom secton if you can help me about this then it will be nice.
Hybrid uses GLS resizing by using vs-placebo (https://github.com/Lypheo/vs-placebo) which has the following option in regard to using shaders:
placebo.Shader(clip clip, [string shader, int width, int height, int chroma_loc = 1, int matrix = 2, int trc = 1, string filter = "ewa_lanczos", float radius, float clamp, float taper, float blur, float param1, float param2, float antiring = 0.0, int lut_entries = 64, float cutoff = 0.001, bool sigmoidize = 1, bool linearize = 1, float sigmoid_center = 0.75, float sigmoid_slope = 6.5, string shader_s])
see: https://github.com/Lypheo/vs-placebo#pla...g-shader_s

The main part used during the resizing is:
# adjusting color space from YUV420P8 to YUV444P16 for VsGLSLResizer
clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.YUV444P16, range_s="limited")
# applying the shader
clip = core.placebo.Shader(clip=clip, shader="I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/ResizeFilter/GLSL/FSRCNNX_x2_8-0-4-1.glsl", width=1280, height=704)
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libvs_placebo.dll")

In theory vs-placebo can probably be used to use other .glsl shaders in mpv syntax. I only tested a bunch of other shaders from Anime4k: https://github.com/bloc97/Anime4K/tree/master/glsl

But I have no clue what other shaders are out there an whether they could even be used using vs-placebo.
-> Without any details on what shader you want o apply to do what I can't really guess what you would need to write down in a custom section aside from:
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libvs_placebo.dll") # only needed if the library isn't already loaded
clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.YUV444P16, range_s="limited") # this would need to be adjusted or left out to produce YUV44P16 from the current color space your script has at the point where the custom code gets applied.
# applying the shader
clip = core.placebo.Shader(clip=clip, shader=" PATH TO THE .glsl file", <whatever setting you placebo can/must send to your filter>)

Cu Selur
Bro I tried a lot..
but I Don't think It is working..maybe i am doing something wrong..
so Can you add 5 GLSL shaders  like if i want to use it just tick them...(Mainly I need FSRCNN x2_r2_32-0-2.glsl and FSRCNNX_x2_16-0-4-1.glsl)
According to https://artoriuz.github.io/blog/mpv_upscaling.html FSRCNNX has highest score and it's fast..
I want to upscale Anime and it look really good when i upscale it..
Link to download if u can.
https://github.com/igv/FSRCNN-TensorFlow/releases

the GLSL works best are them https://ibb.co/rbPpGkY ...
Although they are really good If u can add this RAVU then it will be perfect work..since FSRCNNX is too sharper and RAVU smoothen that line ..and it will look real cool...  https://github.com/bjin/mpv-prescalers   RAVU_lite_R4 is the best for smoothing...
So Bro Can u please add this 6 things Angel
Please Help me...Since I am getting error in Vapoursynth tab..
Please properly format your text atm. it's to much of a mess to read,...
(25.02.2021, 19:33)Selur Wrote: Please properly format your text atm. it's to much of a mess to read,...

I don't know why it got it like that..
Some weird experience..
Okay now I at least can read what you want. Smile

Quote:Bro I tried a lot..
but I Don't think It is working..maybe i am doing something wrong..
For testing I did the following:
  • copied SRCNN x2_r2_32-0-2.glsl and FSRCNNX_x2_16-0-4-1.glsl into the "Hybrid\64bit\vsfilters\ResizeFilter\GLSL" folder
  • started Hybrid
  • loaded a source (resolution: 640x352)
  • enable "Crop/Resize->Base->Resize"
  • set "Crop/Resize->Base->Resize->Target resolution" to (width) "1280"
  • enabled "Filtering->Resize->Resizer"
  • selected "Filtering->Resize->Resizer->GLSL Resizer"
  • selected "Filtering->Resize->Resizer->GLSL Resizer" "Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/ResizeFilter/GLSL/FSRCNN_x2_r2_32-0-2.glsl"
  • checked the "Vapoursynth Preview", preview was properly shown.
  • checked the "Vapoursynth Script":
    # Imports
    import vapoursynth as vs
    core = vs.get_core()
    # Loading Plugins
    core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/fmtconv.dll")
    core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/SourceFilter/FFMS2/ffms2.dll")
    # source: 'F:\TestClips&Co\files\test.avi'
    # current color space: YUV420P8, bit depth: 8, resolution: 640x352, fps: 25, color matrix: 470bg, yuv luminance scale: limited, scanorder: progressive
    # Loading source using FFMS2
    clip = core.ffms2.Source(source="F:/TestClips&Co/files/test.avi",cachefile="E:/Temp/avi_078c37f69bb356e7b5fa040c71584c40_853323747.ffindex",format=vs.YUV420P8,alpha=False)
    # making sure input color matrix is set as 470bg
    clip = core.resize.Point(clip, matrix_in_s="470bg",range_s="limited")
    # making sure frame rate is set to 25
    clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip=clip, fpsnum=25, fpsden=1)
    # Setting color range to TV (limited) range.
    clip = core.std.SetFrameProp(clip=clip, prop="_ColorRange", intval=1)
    clip = core.placebo.Shader(clip=clip, shader="I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/ResizeFilter/GLSL/FSRCNN_x2_r2_32-0-2.glsl", width=1280, height=704)
    # adjusting output color from: YUV444P16 to YUV420P8 for x264Model (i420@8)
    clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.YUV420P8, range_s="limited")
    # set output frame rate to 25.000fps
    # Output
    clip.set_output()

-> No clue where your problem is with using FSRCNN_x2_r2_32-0-2.glsl.
(I also changed to FSRCNNX_x2_16-0-4-1.glsl and that also caused no problem.)

About the pre-scalers: I don't know of any way to use those .hook files through Vapoursynth.

Quote:Since I am getting error in Vapoursynth tab..
No debut output, no mention of what error you get,.. -> no clue how to respond Smile

Cu Selur
This is the Script i am using⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

# Imports
import os
import sys
import ctypes
# Loading Support Files
Dllref = ctypes.windll.LoadLibrary("C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libfftw3f-3.dll")
import vapoursynth as vs
core = vs.get_core()
# Import scripts folder
scriptPath = 'C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsscripts'
sys.path.append(os.path.abspath(scriptPath))
# Loading Plugins
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/ResizeFilter/nnedi3/NNEDI3CL.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libvs_placebo.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/fmtconv.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/SharpenFilter/AWarpSharp2/libawarpsharp2.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/SharpenFilter/CAS/CAS.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DenoiseFilter/DFTTest/DFTTest.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DebandFilter/Flash3kDeband/flash3kyuu_deband.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DenoiseFilter/KNLMeansCL/KNLMeansCL.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/TCanny.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DenoiseFilter/CTMF/CTMF.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libmvtools.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DeblockFilter/DeblockPP7/DeblockPP7.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DeCrawlFilter/DeDot/libdedot.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DeCrawlFilter/DotKill/DotKill.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/SourceFilter/LSmashSource/vslsmashsource.dll")
# Import scripts
import muvsfunc
import mcdegrainsharp
import nnedi3_resample
import mvsfunc
import havsfunc
# source: 'E:\[Anime]\Accel_World_-_EX_[BD][h264-720p_AAC][3E56EE18]_encoded\Accel World.mkv'
# current color space: YUV420P8, bit depth: 8, resolution: 1280x720, fps: 24, color matrix: 709, yuv luminance scale: limited, scanorder: progressive
# Loading E:\[Anime]\Accel_World_-_EX_[BD][h264-720p_AAC][3E56EE18]_encoded\Accel World.mkv using LWLibavSource
clip = core.lsmas.LWLibavSource(source="E:/[Anime]/Accel_World_-_EX_[BD][h264-720p_AAC][3E56EE18]_encoded/Accel World.mkv", format="YUV420P8", cache=0, prefer_hw=0)
# making sure input color matrix is set as 709
clip = core.resize.Point(clip, matrix_in_s="709",range_s="limited")
# making sure frame rate is set to 24
clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip=clip, fpsnum=24, fpsden=1)
clip = core.dotkill.DotKillS(clip=clip)
clip = core.dedot.Dedot(clip=clip)
# applying deblocking using DeblockPP7
clip = clip = core.pp7.DeblockPP7(clip=clip)
# removing grain using SMDegrain
clip = clip = havsfunc.SMDegrain(input=clip, interlaced=False)
# removing grain using MCDegrain
clip = clip = mcdegrainsharp.mcdegrainsharp(clip=clip, bblur=0.15, csharp=0.05, plane=4)
# denoising using KNLMeansCL
clip = core.knlm.KNLMeansCL(clip=clip)
# debanding using f3kdb
clip = core.f3kdb.Deband(clip, y=32, cb=32, cr=32, grainy=32, grainc=32, keep_tv_range=True, output_depth=8)
clip = havsfunc.LSFmod(input=clip, Smethod=3, Lmode=19, edgemaskHQ=True, preblur=3)
clip = havsfunc.EdgeCleaner(c=clip)
clip = havsfunc.FineDehalo(clip)
# deringing using HQDeringmod
clip = havsfunc.HQDeringmod(clip, nrmode=2, darkthr=3.0)
clip = core.placebo.Shader(clip=clip, shader="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/ResizeFilter/GLSL/FSRCNN_x2_r2_32-0-2.glsl", width=1920, height=1080)
# Anti Aliasing using NNedia3aa
clip = muvsfunc.nnedi3aa(a=clip, opencl=True, device=0)
# adjusting output color from: YUV444P16 to YUV420P10 for x265Model (i420@8)
clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.YUV420P10, range_s="limited")
# set output frame rate to 24.000fps
clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip=clip, fpsnum=24, fpsden=1)
# Output
clip.set_output()

And Now I want to use another GLSL shader..like FSRCNNX_x2_8-0-4-1_LineArt.glsl
so now i go the custom section>select before NNEDI3aa (which one will be good insert before thing?)
So here Custom_Section what do i need do if i want to use another GLSL shader with that previous one?

Please Make an example like what do i need to write there...
Okay, there is a bug. Smile
All those 'clip = clip' calls are not intended. (they are no problem since they cause no harm, but they are unintended)
-> will fix that and write a small example for loading FSRCNNX_x2_8-0-4-1_LineArt.glsl

Cu Selur
Will send you a link to a dev version which fixes the 'clip = clip = '-bug.

And here's an example on how to add 'FSRCNNX_x2_8-0-4-1_LineArt.glsl' between "FSRCNN_x2_r2_32-0-2.glsl" and nnedi3aa.

What I did to create the script:
  • I copied the 'FSRCNNX_x2_8-0-4-1_LineArt.glsl' file into the 'Hybrid\64bit\vsfilters\ResizeFilter\GLSL' (any other folder would be fine too)
  • I started Hybrid
  • loaded a source (resolution: 640x352)
  • enable "Crop/Resize->Base->Resize"
  • set "Crop/Resize->Base->Resize->Target resolution" to (width) "1280"
  • enabled "Filtering->Vaporusynth->Resize->Resizer"
  • selected "Filtering->Vaporusynth->Resize->Resizer->GLSL Resizer"
  • selected "Filtering->Vaporusynth->Resize->Resizer->GLSL Resizer" "Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/ResizeFilter/GLSL/FSRCNN_x2_r2_32-0-2.glsl"
  • enabled "Filtering->Vaporusynth->Line->Nedi3AA"
    script now looked like this:
    # Imports
    import os
    import sys
    import vapoursynth as vs
    core = vs.get_core()
    # Import scripts folder
    scriptPath = 'I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsscripts'
    # Loading Plugins
    core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/ResizeFilter/nnedi3/vsznedi3.dll")
    core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/SourceFilter/FFMS2/ffms2.dll")
    # Import scripts
    import mvsfunc
    import muvsfunc
    # current color space: YUV420P8, bit depth: 8, resolution: 640x352, fps: 25, color matrix: 470bg, yuv luminance scale: limited, scanorder: progressive
    clip = core.ffms2.Source(source="F:/TestClips&Co/files/test.avi",cachefile="E:/Temp/avi_078c37f69bb356e7b5fa040c71584c40_853323747.ffindex",format=vs.YUV420P8,alpha=False)
    clip = core.placebo.Shader(clip=clip, shader="I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/ResizeFilter/GLSL/FSRCNN_x2_r2_32-0-2.glsl", width=1920, height=1056)
    clip = muvsfunc.nnedi3aa(a=clip)
    # Output
    clip.set_output()
  • set "Filtering->Vaporusynth->Custom->Insert before" to "NNedi3AA" and enabled the custom section
  • entered:
    clip = core.placebo.Shader(clip=clip, shader="I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/ResizeFilter/GLSL/FSRCNNX_x2_8-0-4-1_LineArt.glsl", width=1920, height=1056)
    Note that there is no need to adjust the color space since it was already adjusted to YUV444P16 for FSRCNN_x2_r2_32-0-2.glsl.
The generated script now looks like this:
# Imports
import os
import sys
import vapoursynth as vs
core = vs.get_core()
# Import scripts folder
scriptPath = 'I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsscripts'
# Loading Plugins
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/ResizeFilter/nnedi3/vsznedi3.dll")
# defining beforeNNedi3AA-function - END
def beforeNNedi3AA(clip):
  clip = core.placebo.Shader(clip=clip, shader="I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/ResizeFilter/GLSL/FSRCNNX_x2_8-0-4-1_LineArt.glsl", width=1920, height=1056)
  return clip
# defining beforeNNedi3AA-function - END

# Import scripts
import mvsfunc
import muvsfunc
clip = core.placebo.Shader(clip=clip, shader="I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/ResizeFilter/GLSL/FSRCNN_x2_r2_32-0-2.glsl", width=1920, height=1056)
clip = beforeNNedi3AA(clip)
clip = muvsfunc.nnedi3aa(a=clip)
# Output
clip.set_output()

No clue whether 'FSRCNN_x2_r2_32-0-2.glsl' allows additional option, but the script works fine here.

Cu Selur
Thanks a lot for trying..
I have another question..

clip = core.placebo.Shader(clip=clip, shader="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/ResizeFilter/GLSL/FSRCNN_x2_r2_32-0-2.glsl", width=1920, height=1080)

here if I use Lanczos won't it will give me more quality output? Huh