This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] BD encoding doesn't stop
Hello,

I loaded a short movie from a ripped BD structure, & Hybrid didn't stop encoding, i had to force it to stop after 125% of encoding.

Here is the level 4 log, hoping it can help you find the reason.

regards

EDIT : I tried with an other encoder (x265 instead of NVEnc) & it was the same...
This usually happens if the length indicated by the playlist is wrong.
Length from the playlist is 1634.040 seconds, which seems to match the chapter info:
CHAPTER01=00:00:00.000
CHAPTER01NAME=Chapter 1
CHAPTER02=00:09:04.720
CHAPTER02NAME=Chapter 2
CHAPTER03=00:18:27.800
CHAPTER03NAME=Chapter 3
CHAPTER04=00:27:14.000
CHAPTER04NAME=Chapter 4
-> nothing I can do about it.
hi,

do you mean that the chapter 4 shouldn't exist ?
No, I mean that the length indicated by the playlist doesn't match the length of the files associated with the playlist.
Hybrid based it's length/percentage indication on the length that the playlist indicates, thus when the length of the files associated with the playlist is way longer it will indicate percentages > 100%.
=> the playlist is a dummy playlist