This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Convert multiple input files into one. Possible?
I have multiple files. I can load them to Hybrid, I can adjust different filters to each of the clips.
And now I need to convert them into one resulting file in which those clips would go one by one, like different scenes of the movie. Is it possible to do it in hybrid? The only thing I see is hybrid converts each file into different file.
I know, i can convert those files with identical settings and then join them with "Stream copy" with other programs, but i want to avoid that excessive step.

Another little question. If i have multiple input files and I do enabled Cut Support - can I set Cut parameters for each clip? Now those parameters are the same for all the clips even if I try to switch to different clip.

I use version 2017.12.23.1 32-bit
Quote: Is it possible to do it in hybrid?
No. Hybrid doesn't allow to concatenate clips and this something that will probably never be added.

Quote:If i have multiple input files and I do enabled Cut Support - can I set Cut parameters for each clip?
Not unless you add the clips one by one, configure them one by one and create a job for them one by one.

Cu Selur
(30.01.2018, 21:41)Selur Wrote:
Quote: Is it possible to do it in hybrid?
No. Hybrid doesn't allow to concatenate clips and this something that will probably never be added.

Quote:If i have multiple input files and I do enabled Cut Support - can I set Cut parameters for each clip?
Not unless you add the clips one by one, configure them one by one and create a job for them one by one.

Cu Selur

Thanks for quick reply! Anyway I like your program.