[HELP] Encoding Video CRASHED (blablabla.stats was not created!)
#1
Question 
Suddenly it happened when I wanted to convert 30fps to 60fps

   

Even though I had never experienced anything like that before

Job Message

Creating job for current source
-> Creating jobs for source: (1)
-> Generating calls for: C:\Users\M.Farrel.S\Desktop\My Video1.mp4
Ignore time codes since Avisynth 'FPS adjust' is used.
 adding x264 calls for source: 1
 createJobs for C:\Users\M.Farrel.S\Desktop\My Video1.mp4
  creating audio subjobs,...
  creating attachment extraction subjobs
  creating video subjobs
  creating muxing subjobs
  optimizing the subJobs
-> finished creating subjobs for current source
 added new job with id 18_23_57_7210
-> should be there after processing: C:\Users\MFARRE~1.S\AppData\Local\Temp\iId_2_aid_0_18_23_57_7210_01.aac
starting 18_23_57_7210_01_audio@18:23:58.177 - C:\Users\M.Farrel.S\Desktop\My Video1.mp4
finished after 00:00:00.375
-> should be there after processing: C:\Users\MFARRE~1.S\AppData\Local\Temp\My Video1_18_23_57_7210_04.stats
starting 18_23_57_7210_04_video@18:23:59.068 - C:\Users\M.Farrel.S\Desktop\My Video1.mp4
finished after 00:00:04.812
-> 18_23_57_7210_04_video crashed: ERROR: C:\Users\MFARRE~1.S\AppData\Local\Temp\My Video1_18_23_57_7210_04.stats was not created!
Aborting '18_23_57_7210_04_video' due to: ERROR: C:\Users\MFARRE~1.S\AppData\Local\Temp\My Video1_18_23_57_7210_04.stats was not created!

   

Settings that I change / use (Base and x264 settings) :
- Video : x246
- Audio : Passthrough all
- Encoding mode : Specific filesize/bitrate (2-pass)
- Target Bitrate : 13000kbps
- AVC Profile : High
- AVC Level : 5.0

(Just in case) (Filtering settings) :
- Filtering : Avisynth
- FPS Adjust : InterFrame
- Present : Medium
- Tuning : Film
- Input type : 2D
- Target frame rate : 60
- Override allgo. : Intelligent
- GPU : Enable

My Video Info :
- Resolution : 2160 x 1080
- FPS : 30
- Video Bitrate : 7902kbps
- H.264/MPEG-4 AVC
- Audio Bitrate : 155kbps
- Channel : 2
- Audio Sample Rate : 44100khz

My PC Laptop :
- OS : Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)
- CPU : AMD A9 - 9420
- GPU #1 : AMD Radeon R5 (Integrated)
- GPU #2 : AMD Radeon R7 M340
- RAM: 4GB DDR4 (2133Mhz)
- Drive : 500GB HDD (5400rmp)

Even though I didn't change the other settings at all, like Config settings. And finally I tried several other videos and also changed and tried a number of settings, but the same thing happened

Btw, i use the lastest Hybrid version (rev 2019.06.09.2)
.
.
.
.
Please help to solve this problem and if this is a bug please fix it as quickly and as much as possible
Reply
#2
Avisynths Interframe often has problems after a GPU driver update, reinstalling the GPU drivers usually helps. (Alternatively the Vapoursynth Interframe variant does not seem to have the same problem.)

Cu Selur
Reply
#3
(18.06.2019, 15:52)Selur Wrote: Avisynths Interframe often has problems after a GPU driver update, reinstalling the GPU drivers usually helps. (Alternatively the Vapoursynth Interframe variant does not seem to have the same problem.)

Cu Selur

Oh nice. Thanks you very much, Selur the author. Now i can use Hybrid with disabled GPU setting
Reply
#4
Quote:ow i can use Hybrid with disabled GPU
you probably mean with 'enabled' GPU Wink
Reply
#5
(18.06.2019, 17:24)Selur Wrote:
Quote:ow i can use Hybrid with disabled GPU
you probably mean with 'enabled' GPU Wink

Nope, i disabled GPU and now i can run hybrid encoding
I haven't reinstall GPU driver or use Vapoursynth
Reply
#6
Ah okay.
Happy you found a solution. Smile

Cu Selur
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)