This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] FFmpeg output: video encoding failed: Cannot allocate memory
@robinkoehler: accidentally deleted your posts when I wanted to move them into a new thread. :/
About the issue: Open the Vapoursynth preview, hit the play button an check the memory usage.
Since if you want to lower memory usage, we first need to know if the encoding thread or the vapoursynth thread is reading most of your ram. Smile

Cu Selur
Hi Selur, 

No problem, and thank you again for a prompt response! It seems a bit cursed on my system unfortunately. I am not able to generate a Vapursynth preview of the job. My main interest in testing your project were the different frame interpolation options, and SVP via Hybrid for example works without any issues on my test files. I'll just keep using Flowframes for RIFE interpolation for now.

Thanks again for the support that you have provided, and for making this amazing software available!

Take care and best wishes, 

Robin