This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Hybird by selur can't run in 32bit pc
Hello!
Do you think "Does Hybrid works in 32 bit Windows?"?
I tried to install and re-install many times with different version but It still said that Hybrid is incompatible with 32bit. 
I asked my self: Why does it have a 32bit folder although it is useless?
Can anyone help me with how to fix that?
2017.12.24.1 was the last build supporting Win32bit.
The 32bit folder is for some 32bit tools Hybrid supports.

Cu Selur
(09.03.2021, 18:23)Selur Wrote: 2017.12.24.1  was the last build supporting Win32bit.
The 32bit folder is for some 32bit tools Hybrid supports.

Cu Selur
Why after 2017.12.24.1, Hybrid doesn't support Win32?
Main reason to drop 32bit support was that a bunch of tools had dropped 32bit support and compiling all the tools for 32bit was too much of a hassle.
Also since I don't own any 32bit OS any more debugging became more and more a pain,..

Cu Selur