This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Hybrid freezes at loading
You should only enable the option if your source is detected as vfr, but should be cfr.
Since disabling the time codes helps, Hybrid before probably didn't crash by froze since the processing of the time stamps simply took so long.
Hi

it seems I have the same problem as here...
did reset the tool cache but nothing better :-(

don't have time to re-install the Nvidia driver, will do it after my holidays

regards !
Hello,

I've got an other problem trying to cut/split a long video : also the chapters seem to be ok (in the Chapter tab), the file is cut "by the end" :
if the file contains 50 chapters, then the 1st split video contains the 50 chapters, then the 2nd split video contains the 49 last chapters, etc.
and only the 50th split video contains 1 chapter.

I'm in the 2019.08.11.1 version, with "config > internals > handling > ignore all input timecodes"

here is the level 5 log
(i activated the log after loading the source video file, and launched only 1 job)

regards
Quote:if the file contains 50 chapters, then the 1st split video contains the 50 chapters, then the 2nd split video contains the 49 last chapters, etc.
and only the 50th split video contains 1 chapter.
According to the log each file contains one chapter point:
CHAPTER01=00:00:00.000
CHAPTER01NAME=Chapter XX
not multiple chapters.
Trying to reproduce what you did by:
  • Start Hybrid
  • open a file with multiple chapters
  • set Audio&Video Processing to passthrough
  • enable Base->Generate
  • enable Config->Output->Filename Generation->Output Filename Generation->Add Chapterinfo ('_FROM-TO')
  • Base->Queue Chapters
  • Jobs->Queue->Start
I get the same result, multiple files with one chapter not multiple.
-> need more detail in what you are doing to reproduce this.

Cu Selur
Hello,

i did as you did & had the same result :-(

So i created a new level 5 log, which starts from loading the long video file and stops after encoding the 2nd chapter (this unzipped log is around 350MB big).
you should see that the 1st chapter created has the same length as the source file, and that the 2nd one is around 5mn less

NOTA : I added in the zip file the chapter file created/extracted with Hybrid
I can't send you the video file which is around 3,5GB, and any extract that I create deletes all the chapters, so i can't send you neither any extract...

regards
Looking at a ~400MB log file is a pain and I will not do this again.
All normal File editors have problems handling such files.
(hat to delete all the ffmpeg output warnings which lowered the size to ~14MB)
Looking at the log file again all chapter file generation jobs looks like for example:
GENERATE :*: C:\temp\_JOBID.chp :*: CHAPTER01=00:00:00.000
CHAPTER01NAME=Chapter 25
can't see any entry with multiple chapters in it.
-> Create you jobs, save the job queue and share that.
For me there are entries like:
20_13_52_0710_08_create :*:  :*: 63 :*: WAITING :*: E:\Temp\20_13_52_0710__08.chp ### CHAPTER01=00:00:00.000
CHAPTER01NAME=Chapter 3

Atm. I don't see any indication that Hybrid does anything wrong.

Cu Selur
no I don't say Hybrid is doing smthg wrong, i'm quite sure that it comes from the video file - but how to "correct" that ?
I hope you'll be able to tell me...

how do i save & share the job queue please ?

regards
Quote:how do i save & share the job queue please ?
"Jobs->Queue->save queue" allows to save the the current queue to a file.

Quote:no I don't say Hybrid is doing smthg wrong, i'm quite sure that it comes from the video file - but how to "correct" that ?
I hope you'll be able to tell me...
try remuxing your file to mkv before converting it, this hopefully will fix at least all the broken header information entries ffmpeg complains about and thus the debug output will be more manageable.
No clue how you created those files, but from the looks of it they were captured from a streaming site without later fixing the headers.

Cu Selur
WONDERFUL IDEA !!!!!!

it worked ! Wink 

Thank you very much !!

I'll try to split the season 3 right now !!!