This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Hybrid crashes when trying to convert subtitles
I was trying to convert some videos from 23.976 FPS to 25 FPS. I also imported the subtitles and set them to be speeded up as well. But during conversion, Hybrid crashes and I am not sure why.

[Image: unknown.png]
From the looks of it for some reason the extension changed when it should not have changed.
If that doesn't help, provide proper data so I can try to reproduce the issue.
(read: [INFO] Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..)

Cu Selur
I have the same problem.
See my post "SubTitle" just below.

BR,

Frederic
Quote:I have the same problem.
See my post "SubTitle" just below.
Doesn't look like it.
Your debug script only has srt subtitles, there is no unwanted renaming of subtitles or similar.
-> totally different thing
@DannyHicks: think I found the cause of the problem, the 'copy'-call (which caused the crash) shouldn't be there.
-> will build a new dev version and send you a link for testing via PM in a few minutes

Cu Selur
Ps.: Hybrid should at least not crash not totally sure your output will be sync since the input is vfr and I never tried to stretch vfr streams, so that might be problematic (telling Hybrid to create cfr output might help).