This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Loading a new file does not scan audio on the new file?
Is it normal behavior, that if I complete a job, and then load another video into Hybrid, without closing it and reopening it, that it does not automatically scan the new file, specifically the audio tracks?  I expect to load a new file, and have Hybrid automatically scan it, but that is not what happens.  Is there an option maybe I inadvertently turned on or off?  Please, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.
That sounds strange.
I tried to reproduce this a few times by loading a file, setting settings for it, creating and starting a job for it and once the job was done drag&drop a new file into Hybrid.
Each time the file was analysed without a problem. Both audio&video characteristics shown in the 'Base'-tab adjusted to it.
-> Can't reproduce this atm., do you have any additions infos which might help me to reproduce this?

Cu Selur
(12.08.2018, 13:30)Selur Wrote: That sounds strange.
I tried to reproduce this a few times by loading a file, setting settings for it, creating and starting a job for it and once the job was done drag&drop a new file into Hybrid.
Each time the file was analysed without a problem. Both audio&video characteristics shown in the 'Base'-tab adjusted to it.
-> Can't reproduce this atm., do you have any additions infos which might help me to reproduce this?

Cu Selur

Next time it happens, I will save a log, and let you know.  Maybe I was just having a fluke or something.
(13.08.2018, 02:54)Mapsking Wrote:
(12.08.2018, 13:30)Selur Wrote: That sounds strange.

Cu Selur

Next time it happens, I will save a log, and let you know.  Maybe I was just having a fluke or something.

So I converted the first movie (Despicable Me) from .mp4 to .mkv, no big deal, everything worked great, and saved part 1 of the attached log file in that same folder.  Then, without closing the program, I loaded The Lorax into Hybrid.  It did not seem to reanalyze it, it did not change the output folder, or name to the new one, as a new file would normally do.  I added the appropriate subtitles and tags, but when I went to the tag screen, under streams, it only had the previous video stream (Despicable Me), and no audio tracks were listed.  Since I had it set to passthrough, there was no way to set the audio tags, without changing it to custom, which kind of defeats the purpose of dragging and dropping a file in there, if it is not analyzing it.  Then, just to test, I tried adding a job, thought maybe it would passthrough the Lorax audio, but then the error message popped up, so I tried to add it manually, after manually changing the output file location, folder, and name, then Hybrid crashed.  I attached both logs from both location.  Maybe you can tell me if something is set incorrectly? 

Also, whenever I open Hybrid now, I get a message about Nvidia graphics cards.  I'd like to turn off whatever setting it is, since I have an AMD Radeon GFX card, but don't know which to change.  Any help would be appreciate with this too.

Thanks, Mapsking

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The message that no nvenc capable card is present can be deactivated by creating a misc.ini file with the following content:
[General]
nonvidia=true
next to your Hybrid.exe. (I see no harm in this message, but that is the way to turn it off.)

About the rest:
Quote:ou just added a job with an empty audio queue while audio handling != ignore
Maybe you forgot to put an audio stream in the audio queue.
is output whenever Base->Processing->Audio is set to anything but 'ignore' and the 'Audio - Queue' is empty as a warning.

Since I can't reproduce this here so far, do the following (in this order):
  • Delete any old debug output.
  • Setup Hybbrid and convert your first file
  • Set the output for the second file.
  • Enabled debug output Level 9.
  • Load your second file.
  • Disable the Debug output.
  • zip and attach the DebugOutput to your next reply,

Cu Selur
[quote pid='3281' dateline='1534130687']
[General]
nonvidia=true

The only reason I asked, is since you can't resize the Hybrid window, that message gets in the way of being able to see if the input source is finished scanning and being analyzed at a glance, without scrolling.  That fixes it, thanks.

About the rest:
Quote:ou just added a job with an empty audio queue while audio handling != ignore
Maybe you forgot to put an audio stream in the audio queue.
is output whenever Base->Processing->Audio is set to anything but 'ignore' and the 'Audio - Queue' is empty as a warning.

Since I can't reproduce this here so far, do the following (in this order):
  • Delete any old debug output.
  • Setup Hybbrid and convert your first file
  • Set the output for the second file.
  • Enabled debug output Level 9.
  • Load your second file.
  • Disable the Debug output.
  • zip and attach the DebugOutput to your next reply,

Cu Selur
[/quote]

Here is the exact output you asked for from these specific steps.
I'll look at the debug output this evening.
This is still the taglist issue. :/
-> looking into it
Send you a link to a new dev version via PM which hopefully fixes both your issues.

Cu Selur
(13.08.2018, 17:30)Selur Wrote: Send you a link to a new dev version via PM which hopefully fixes both your issues.

Cu Selur

This new version no longer crashes, loads the audio track, scans the whole file, and correctly sets the output automatically!  It even works when you load the same one that was previously loaded!  Thank you, it works great!

Now, I just have to figure out how to encode and compress the video in Hybrid.  ;-)

EDIT: One last thing I noticed, even before this version, is that sometimes, the subtitle file is gone/deleted from the folder after doing this. The Subtitle>Import>Delete subtitle after muxing box is unchecked. What can I do to prevent the deletion of subtitles, in case I want to keep a local copy?