This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Muxing crashed aborted
I am on Win 10 latest, Hybrid 2018.02.18.1
I rendered an 11 min (253 GB) video in Premier Pro CC 2018 using Quicktime as a Photo Jpeg file 5760x2880. During the Hybrid rendering the log says it had a muxing crash and aborted.  
I have attached copy of properties from the file and the other attachments.

I rendered a 30 sec clip from the 11 minute file that crashed to send to you. I used Hybrid for the 30 sec clip and it did work, but the video came out very blockie and distorted in parts.
I set up the debug file, but it came out to be 244 KB and when I tried to include it here a message said there was a 200 KB limit on txt.  So, I am stuck sending to you.

I also want to send the video file, but it is very large at 753,276 KBPlease, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Will need a debug output and a sample of such a file to reproduce the issue here.
-> Can look at in on friday. (on my way to bed atm. and no time tomorrow)

Cu Selur
(21.02.2018, 22:49)Selur Wrote: Will need a debug output and a sample of such a file to reproduce the issue here.
-> Can look at in on friday. (on my way to bed atm. and no time tomorrow)

Cu Selur

Thank you for the quick response.  How can I send the debug output file to you if it is over 200 KB? Also, the 277 mb sample file?
You could use GoogleDrive or similar and share a link with me.
Alternatively I could create a share in my Cloud storage where you could upload it. (won't get around to do that before the weekend)
For the debug output: compressing it and attaching a zip/rar/7z/... normally works fine.

Cu Selur

Ps.: Created a shared folder where you can upload your stuff, send you a PM with a link and password.
Hello Selur,
Thank you for your quick response and willingness to help.  I rebooted and tried an new project and I have been successful for the last few projects. I do not know why I was having the trouble, but it could have been my inexperience with the software.  All is well now and thanks for your support.