This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Need a help about software setup
hey,sulur

This job is well over 100% and not over yet.I don't know when it's going to end and how do I set it.

Please excuse my poor English

Your friend   leo

[Image: Help.jpg]

[Image: Help1.jpg]Please, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.
Wrong progress indication happens:
  • in case Hybrid didn't get the length of the stream properly <- This is probably what happens for you since your screenshots do not show the length of the stream
  • something goes wrong with the decoding
  • the encoding tool wrongly reports the current position
Since you did not provide any details which would allow me to reproduce the issue (read the 'sticky'), I don't know how I could help.

Cu Selur
(01.11.2019, 16:02)Selur Wrote: Wrong progress indication happens:
  • in case Hybrid didn't get the length of the stream properly <- This is probably what happens for you since your screenshots do not show the length of the stream
  • something goes wrong with the decoding
  • the encoding tool wrongly reports the current position
Since you did not provide any details which would allow me to reproduce the issue (read the 'sticky'), I don't know how I could help.

Cu Selur

Thank you for your reply.

I'll post it to you after I check it
Thank you again for