This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] No Preview / Hybrid not responding
Send you a new dev versio which hopefully fixes the issues around filtering and outputting interlaced.
-> please test it and let me know.

As a general side note: I normally would recommend to not use 'separate fields' but instead let Hybrid deinterlace and reinterlace for output since often filters work more optimal on progressive input. That said now hopefully the 'separate fields' should work again.

Cu Selur
I'm now trying to use your modified version (Hybrid_dev_2022.04.22-154554) to process some files I need to de-interlace, debug file attached.

I'll also try a PC re-boot.

Thanks,
Seems like d2vsource.dll doesn't work due to some missing dependencies.
To check I installed Hybrid on a Windows without any runtimes installed, opened a vob in Hybrid and opened the Vapoursynth Preview and I can reproduce the issue.
I found the issue, I accidentally delteted the d2vsource.dll in the installer dir.
-> Using d2vsource from https://github.com/dwbuiten/d2vsource/releases/tag/v1.2 works fine.

Cu Selur
I downloaded d2vsource.dll but I have no idea where it goes or how to install it? Can you help?
You need to put the 64bit dll into the Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/SourceFilter/d2vSource-folder.

Cu Selur
Thank you, all working now.