This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Progress keeps going above 100% with QTGMC
Hybrid 20200817.1 on Mac Os 10.14.6

Deinterlacing with Vapoursynth QTGMC....

I am getting jobs that stick on the "encoding video to ProRes using ffmpeg" stage.  The progress keeps going up above 100%.  I have waited until as much as 500% before aborting.  I believe one or two encodes have completed at 200% but others seem to keep going forever.  These are large VOB files I am processing.

Any ideas?

Thank you
20200817.1 not supporting old versions -> try 2021.01.31.1
(make sure to recreate the job an not to use an old one)
If that version still has the problem read the sticky and share a debug output so that it's clearer what Hybrid is doing.

Cu Selur