This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] SubTitle
Yeah thats probably a bug, forgot to add that feature when the default vapoursynth subtitle filter is used, but it should be possible.
-> I'll look into it
Send you a link to a new dev version via PM which should fix the issue.

Cu Selur
Hello,
Many thanks for the version of Hybrid. I tried it and all is fine.

1 - I have encoded a video with the first box checked only : the subtitles are burned on the video (with the UTF8 box checked also). I have done this 2 times, to be sure
2 - I have encoded a video with the first box checked and the ass box also : the subtitles are burned on the video, with the size of the fonts changed, and a second tiome with a different color. 2 times, to be sure, That is Ok

I have just a remark by doing all this : the subtitles are burned on the video, but they are also added as subtitles text in the container (mp4). Where is the option to be checked or unchecked ?

Best regards,

Frédéric
Will look into it, you checked that it's not just your player showing the subtitles lying next to the output, right?

Cu Selur
Sorry, you are right.
This is due to vlc, that shows the subtitle file just near the .mp4 file.

I checked the .mp4 file with mediainfo, there is no subtitle file added to the container.

Sorry for that. BR,

Frédéric