This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

How do I get the torchaddon package?
I just moved the 25GB folder to another drive and so far everything works

Thank you.
Yes, simply moving it will work, but the settings are still under 'C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\hybrid' and the uninstaller will not work anymore properly since it uses the old location. This is why making a Hybird portable or doing a clean installation into another location is what I recommended.

Cu Selur
Hi @Selur
After installed TensorRT from Nvidia
Some models seem to have TensorRT option.
Do you plan to add Swinir realsr 4x L TensorRT possibility?
Thank you very much
Hybrid uses SwinIR through https://github.com/HolyWu/vs-swinir, since that doesn't offer TensorRT, neither can Hybrid.

Cu Selur
Dear Selur.
In the Hybrid_dev_2022.11.24-165659 version, the filter does not work correctly for me
resizing the SRMD image turns blue. Can you
open any file with this filter in the preview
viewing. I cannot understand something is wrong with me or in
filter. Everything is fine in Hybrid_2022.03.20.1.
I can reproduce the issue, but I have no clue what is causing this.
Hybrid does come with the latest version (R3) of the filter.
(see: https://github.com/Kiyamou/VapourSynth-S...n/releases)
Vapoursynth changed to R61, maybe that is related,..

Cu Selur
Okay, I noticed that if I switch the GPU(id) from 0 to 1, which (should be) the igpu of my amd cpu the image is correct.
So I guess this is some driver issue.

Cu Selur
There is an issue about this over at https://github.com/Kiyamou/VapourSynth-S...n/issues/5, but it was closed.
I added a comment to it.

Cu Selur
Dear Selur.
Thanks for support.
I have 3 TITAN RTX GPUs but changing (id) did not help. By your link
downloaded ddl version 2. It seems to work, but version 3 is twice as fast.
I confirm the issue.

Moreover in the preview windows is displayed the following text

Vapoursynth preview error: =1[2] [0 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060]  bugsbn1=0  bugbilz=49
Vapoursynth preview error: bugcopc=0  bugihfa=0 [0 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060]  fp16-p/s/a=1/1/1  int8-p/s/a=1/1/1 [0 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060]  subgroup=32  basic=1  vote=1  ballot=1  shuffle=1

I disabled the Intel GPU (to be sure that is never used) and I cannot test the change of GPU.

P.S.
Moreover the "RealSR" resize is now very, very, very slow