This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hybrid failed to create video
Exclamation 
  • What Hybrid version did you use?(Windows/Mac/Linux 32/64bit + versions number) Hybrid 2020.10.11.1 Windows 64bit 2004

• What did happen? If an error message came up what did it exactly say?  

• What did you do to get to the bug? (best thing is a detailed step-by-step guide so that I can reproduce the problem) following your video on how to upscale using an mkv video upscaling 480p to 720p following the tutorial and description for my footage.

• Debug output would be helpful:

1. start Hybrid
    2. set an default output path: Config->Paths->Default output path
         (This is where the debug output will be created unless you specify an output file inside another path.
         If an old HybridOutput.txt already exists in that folder delete it.)

3. enable Debug output: Config->Internals->Create debug file (unless told to, do not change the debug level)
    4. do everything you did to create you problem
    5. compress (zip/7z/rar/..) the HybridDebugOutput.txt before you post it
  • a small sample, which allows the reprocudtion of the problem would be nice
    I have an issue and I did steps above Smile
Quote: following your video on how to upscale using an mkv video upscaling 480p to 720p following the tutorial and description for my footage.
I have no clue what video are you following, I did not create such a video.
Looking at the debug output the first thing that might cause problem is using Avisynth while enabling an ffmpeg filter at the same time.

Does the Avisynth Preview work correctly?
If it does not: What error does it show?
If if the preview works correctly and:
"D:\Hybrid\Hybrid\32bit\ffmpeg.exe" -y -loglevel fatal -noautorotate -nostdin -threads 8 -i "D:\TEMP\encodingTempSynthSkript_2020-11-03@00_10_53_7010.avs" -an -sn -vf zscale=rangein=tv:range=tv -pix_fmt yuv420p -vsync 0  -f rawvideo - | "D:\Hybrid\Hybrid\64bit\x264.exe" --preset veryfast --pass 1 --slow-firstpass --bitrate 9500 --profile high --level 4.1 --ref 3 --direct auto --b-adapt 0 --sync-lookahead 18 --qcomp 0.5 --rc-lookahead 40 --qpmax 81 --partitions i4x4,p8x8,b8x8 --no-fast-pskip --subme 5 --aq-mode 0 --sar 1:1 --non-deterministic --range tv --stats "D:\TEMP\upscaledd_2020-11-03@00_10_53_7010_04.stats" --demuxer raw --input-res 600x480 --input-csp i420 --input-range tv --input-depth 8 --fps 25/1 --output-depth 8 --output "D:\TEMP\upscaledd.264" -
does not crash, disabling the FFmpeg based unsharpen filter should fix the issue.

Cu Selur
(03.11.2020, 18:12)Selur Wrote:
Quote: following your video on how to upscale using an mkv video upscaling 480p to 720p following the tutorial and description for my footage.
I have no clue what video are you following, I did not create such a video.
Looking at the debug output the first thing that might cause problem is using Avisynth while enabling an ffmpeg filter at the same time.

Does the Avisynth Preview work correctly?
If it does not: What error does it show?
If if the preview works correctly and:
"D:\Hybrid\Hybrid\32bit\ffmpeg.exe" -y -loglevel fatal -noautorotate -nostdin -threads 8 -i "D:\TEMP\encodingTempSynthSkript_2020-11-03@00_10_53_7010.avs" -an -sn -vf zscale=rangein=tv:range=tv -pix_fmt yuv420p -vsync 0  -f rawvideo - | "D:\Hybrid\Hybrid\64bit\x264.exe" --preset veryfast --pass 1 --slow-firstpass --bitrate 9500 --profile high --level 4.1 --ref 3 --direct auto --b-adapt 0 --sync-lookahead 18 --qcomp 0.5 --rc-lookahead 40 --qpmax 81 --partitions i4x4,p8x8,b8x8 --no-fast-pskip --subme 5 --aq-mode 0 --sar 1:1 --non-deterministic --range tv --stats "D:\TEMP\upscaledd_2020-11-03@00_10_53_7010_04.stats" --demuxer raw --input-res 600x480 --input-csp i420 --input-range tv --input-depth 8 --fps 25/1 --output-depth 8 --output "D:\TEMP\upscaledd.264" -
does not crash, disabling the FFmpeg based unsharpen filter should fix the issue.

Cu Selur i disable sharpening and it still doesn't work and preview only works on no xsynth
Quote: i disable sharpening and it still doesn't work and preview only works on no xsynth
disapling the ffmpeg sharpening was only interessing if the preview worked.
If the Avisynth Preview does not work it should show an error message, which would be helpful.
-> create a debug output of you trying to start the Avisynth Preview, this way the debug output should include the error message.

Cu Selur
(03.11.2020, 18:59)Selur Wrote:
Quote: i disable sharpening and it still doesn't work and preview only works on no xsynth
disapling the ffmpeg sharpening was only interessing if the preview worked.
If the Avisynth Preview does not work it should show an error message, which would be helpful.
-> create a debug output of you trying to start the Avisynth Preview, this way the debug output should include the error message.

Cu Selur 

want me to post log or is this good? 
Avisynth preview error: -> Script error: There is no function named 'sminideen'. (D:\Hybrid\Hybrid\32bit\avisynthPlugins\EdgeCleaner.avs, line 51) (D:\Hybrid\Hybrid\32bit\avisynthPlugins\EdgeCleaner.avs, line 40) (D:\TEMP\tempPreviewAvisynthFile01_02_50_665.avs, line 19)
Avisynth preview error: -> Script error: There is no function named 'sminideen'. (D:\Hybrid\Hybrid\32bit\avisynthPlugins\EdgeCleaner.avs, line 51) (D:\Hybrid\Hybrid\32bit\avisynthPlugins\EdgeCleaner.avs, line 40) (D:\TEMP\tempPreviewAvisynthFile01_03_30_774.avs, line 19)

I found that at the bottom and thought it'd help. Is it missing files? no xsynth works perfectly, but I'd prefer to use avisynth for the additional options that are handy Smile
Seems like some plugin is not loaded.
-> looking into it
Found the problem, they moved one dependency of EdgeCleaner into Zs_RF_Shared.avsi.
-> send you a link to a dev version which should fix the issue.

Cu Selur