This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

I'm having an issue with mp4 audio
So first things first I really love this program for what it does and especially because it has a ton of settings to tinker with.

Now onto the problem I've been trying to export a video and I set the audio option to passthrough all. Then I wait for the video to export and the audio's not working! I would really appreciate help fixing this issue thanks for your time!

Oh also if you need me to send you all of the settings I altered in the form of screenshot I can it's not much
'audio's not working' doesn't really say much. Smile
Does the processing crash?
Doesn't the output have an audio stream,...

Please read the sticky.
I need a DebugOutput to know what you really did. Smile

Cu Selur
(01.11.2017, 13:07)Selur Wrote: 'audio's not working' doesn't really say much. Smile
Does the processing crash?
Doesn't the output have an audio stream,...

Please read the sticky.
I need a DebugOutput to know what you really did. Smile

Cu Selur

I'll export again and send you the DebugOutput, but when I do export it just makes two videos both without audio even though I press add to queue and start queue once.. Also sorry for not reading the sticky I was in a bit of a rush I'll do so now
'do export' ? I guess you mean, you let Hybrid process the queues jobs.
Normally each job should only create one video file,...
(01.11.2017, 12:39)Johnblubber Wrote: So first things first I really love this program for what it does and especially because it has a ton of settings to tinker with.

Now onto the problem I've been trying to export a video and I set the audio option to passthrough all. Then I wait for the video to export and the audio's not working! I would really appreciate help fixing this issue thanks for your time!

Oh also if you need me to send you all of the settings I altered in the form of screenshot I can it's not much

It is possible that the mp4 container doesn't support the audio format of the original video. One of the many reasons why I try (if possible) to encode anything to mkv.

If possible, please tell me, what is the format of the audio in your original video.