This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[INFO] Default Configuration
Hello,

First sorry for bad english. Mr Selur you did a great job man, thanks for this amazing software.

I Have two questions:
1 - How I can load a saved settings on software startup? I used Hybrid only 2 times, but needed to configure settings on both times.

2 - How can I make a donation using BTC? my PP was blocked years ago and I dont have international card at this momento, but have BTC.

I'm using Hybrid to encode Nvenc with HDR10+ Json metadata files, dont know how to use Json metadata files on FFmpeg, but Hybrid worked very well and is easy to use.

One more time thank you very much for amazing job.

Best Regards.
Regarding 1:
[INFO] About profiles and saving settings,....
Regarding 2: There currently isn't a way to donate BTC. (I'll look into it next week.)
Regarding 3: FFmpeg, afaik. does not support adding HDR10+ json meta data. If you find a way using FFmpeg I can add support for it in Hybrid.

Cu Selur
Hi,

Thank you Mr Selur. Please let me know when BTC donations are available.