This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

No presets for Nvencc
Hi Selur.Do You plan add presets for nvencc like speed or quality?Today has no presets in hybrid for nvencc. Staxrip has presets for nvencc maybe you can add them to hybrid if it is no har to do?Sorry for my english.
The only nvencc presets I know of are from https://github.com/rigaya/NVEnc/blob/mas...ions.en.md but they so not look useful to me.
Any further details in regard of those presets?
Unless I missed something the presets StaxRip used are probably something Stax cooked up which isn't offered by NVEncC itself.

Cu Selur
I dont know nothing about this presets. But when im using stax from time to time i use preset quality.Video output looks little better than other presets but weights more.Sorry for my english.
-> sorry, but not enough info for me to change anything in Hybrid
Encoder preset is represented by command  --preset quality ,  --preset performance & for defaul preset there is no entry in command line like in hybrit. Please add this options to hybrid. Once when i converted video by hybrid i saw "Preset default".I dont know do i can reproduce this. Thanks for eventually adding this option to hybrid.Its enough info?
Will send you a link to a dev version for testing once I implemented it.

Cu Selur
Ok thanks and write me where to find that option for h265+nvenc.unless it be good visible in program.I wait for message from you.

EDIT: I tested dev version and it works perfect.Now i see in log "Encoder preset quality.Converts 20-30% slower gives better quality and not much bigger files.Thanks for upgrade & im glad i can help.