This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Request: 64-bit Avisynth
1st try latest
2nd Avisynth and Vapoursynth Preview work fine here. If you run into problems and don't report them there's nothing I can do.

Avisynth Preview had some issues back then when multiple Avisynth Versions were installed in the system, since 'ClearAutoloadDirs()' wasn't available at first and then I did not know about it. Nowadays the system installed Avisynth Versions should cause no problem.

Cu Selur
(26.07.2020, 11:50)Selur Wrote: 1st try latest
2nd Avisynth and Vapoursynth Preview work fine here. If you run into problems and don't report them there's nothing I can do.

Avisynth Preview had some issues back then when multiple Avisynth Versions were installed in the system, since 'ClearAutoloadDirs()' wasn't available at first and then I did not know about it. Nowadays the system installed Avisynth Versions should cause no problem.

Cu Selur

<sigh>

I loaded a test avs script, loaded fine, encoded fine, 3 minute video.
Replied here, sorted some files.
I don't remember closing Hybrid, but it was closed.
Anyway, relaunched.
Dragged avs script to load it, and got these: (attached)
Dragged the test avs, and it did the same.

I'll install the newest dev now.

-- update --

Nope, newest dev is the same. Where did that even come from? It was fine on my 1st test! Grr... Sad

-- update --

A problem has reverted. I really liked the latest versions, where loading an audio profile would delete the current selection. You'd have to + add it back. I'd never screw up when loading audio profile, forget to reload. Now it's reverted on the newest dev. When I select profile, the audio stays. Must - remove and + add it back.

-- update --

Another error. Can't add job.
"Vapoursynth - unsupported color sampling: YUY2 with bit depth: 2."

EDIT: Actually, the job did add. Trying to run it now.

-- update --

Well, $%&#!
QTGMC is running about 27fps again. That's the speed of 32bit mode. <sigh>

EDIT:

Ah, this one is user error, sort of. I must select Avisynth processing (default is Vapoursynth) BEFORE dropping the avs script in to load. So now I'm getting 75fps+ again. Yay! Smile

I still get the deflicker error, but it goes away if I renamed that DLL.

Which now alarms me ... why is Hybrid dipping into my "C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth+" folder??? Because I definitely don't want Hybrid to mess up my system wide Avisynth. Did Hybrid add or change anything at that folder? avsInfo still crashes. So now I must ask ... is that something within Hybrid, or is it pulling from elsewhere on my system? Though I don't believe that I have avsInfo anywhere, so assuming from within Hybrid folders.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I really liked the latest versions, where loading an audio profile would delete the current selection.
Did you may be enable "Config->Input->Handling->Clear audio queue on processing change' before and not now?

About the rest: not enough details, no way to reproduce.
Wild guess: are you loading a 32bit Avisynth script while 64bit Avisynth is enabled or vise versa?

"Vapoursynth - unsupported color sampling: YUY2 with bit depth: 2."
No clue what you did.

Cu Selur
See my updates and edits to the last post. That may clear some things up.

Currently encoding a file. Cool
Quote:Ah, this one is user error, sort of. I must select Avisynth processing (default is Vapoursynth) BEFORE dropping the avs script in to load.
Sure otherwise Hybrid tries to open the script using Vapoursynth,...

Quote:Which now alarms me ... why is Hybrid dipping into my "C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth+" folder???
That's the avisynth.dll looking for default filters.

Quote:Did Hybrid add or change anything at that folder?
No, Hybrid itself doesn't write anything in any Avisynth folder.

Quote: avsInfo still crashes.
Without a debug output my only guess is that avsInfo 32bit is used for a 64bit script or avsInfo 64bit is used for a 32bit script or something is wrong with the script.
Without details: no real clue

Quote:So now I must ask ... is that something within Hybrid, or is it pulling from elsewhere on my system? Though I don't believe that I have avsInfo anywhere, so assuming from within Hybrid folders.
Hybrid should update the avsInfo used depending on the "Avisynth type" setting,...
Would need a debug output to be sure what's happening.

Cu Selur
Hmm...  Confused

C:\Program Files\Hybrid>Hybrid.exe --debug

Then:    

Debug isn't working?

EDIT: Okay, it ran this time. What am I looking for?
Confused about what you are doing,...
Does avsInfo crash on start-up? (I assumed it crashed during the analysis of your source Avisynth script)

'--debug' is only fallback when Hybrid doesn't start up at all,.. normally you can enabled debug output, save it to the defaults and restart Hybrid to get a debug output,..
No clue what you are looking for since I have no clue what you are doing and when what is happening,...
I was trying to run debug for you. But I apparently don't know what I'm doing. Tell me how to get the debug output for you.

The avsInfo error happens with I drag the avs script into Open File on the Base tab. I just click "Close the program" and keep working. It seems to work fine?
Start Hybrid, set output path, enabled debug output, load your avs.

Cu Selur