This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Running error
Just installed Hybrid in my 64bit Win 8.1 VM, what happend was:
Windows called whether .Net Framework 3.5 should be installed (it's used by flaccl), I let it install .Net 3.5. Once it was finished I restarted Hybrid. Start-Up worked without any further problems.
I also checked, I didn't install any additional runtime on this VM. Only thing I did was keep it up-to-date by installing all the Windows updates.
I also googled a bit and it seems like the problem you describe happens if some windows updates, like https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help...in-windows are not installed.

Cu Selur
(27.01.2018, 14:44)Selur Wrote: Your Win7 needs to be at least 'Windows 7 Service Pack 1', but aside from that I don't know of any restrictions to install the runtime,..

Win7 is  'Windows 7 Service Pack 1
The old version is normal, all the new version can not run
do not know why
I assume the installation does work and the crash occurs during Hybrids start, right?
If that is the case I guess on of the installed tools is causing the problem on your system.
Problem is I don't have any Win7 System and thus can't reproduce this here.
Try moving all the .exe files from the Hybrid folder and the dynamic folders into a different folders and try starting Hybrid and see if it starts up then. If it does copy the .exe files back one by one and see which causes the problem.

Cu Selur
(30.01.2018, 20:49)Selur Wrote: I assume the installation does work and the crash occurs during Hybrids start, right?
If that is the case I guess on of the installed tools is causing the problem on your system.
Try moving all the .exe files from the Hybrid folder and the dynamic folders into a different folders and try starting Hybrid and see if it starts up then. If it does copy the .exe files back one by one and see which causes the problem.

Cu Selur

Thank you, no,
Is simply unable to start,
Only the old version can start,
Change a lot of computers can not start Hybrid
Only the old version can start normally

However, if you do not uninstall the old version, overwriting the new version of the installation can start working properly
My guess is that your Windows simply is lacking some normal updates which newer Qt versions rely on.
-> your best bet is to update your Windows installation ("Windows 7 Service Pack 1" is from 2011)

Cu Selur
(11.02.2018, 19:39)ropdwr Wrote:
(30.01.2018, 20:49)Selur Wrote: I assume the installation does work and the crash occurs during Hybrids start, right?

Cu Selur

Thank you, no,
Is simply unable to start,
Only the old version can start,
Change a lot of computers can not start Hybrid
Only the old version can start normally

However, if you do not uninstall the old version, overwriting the new version of the installation can start working properly
But I can not work

(11.02.2018, 19:47)Selur Wrote: My guess is that your Windows simply is lacking some normal updates which newer Qt versions rely on.
-> your best bet is to update your Windows installation ("Windows 7 Service Pack 1" is from 2011)

Cu Selur

Which 2015 can not be installed, but the current version before 2017.5.6 to complete the normal work
Lost in translation.
Seems like either you don't get what I'm writing or I'm missing the meaning behind what you are writing.
Sadly other than you updating your system, I seem no solution.

Cu Selur