This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Speeding up rendering time
I want to convert a 3-sec video to 60fps but it takes way too long (1 Hour)! I want the video to have a frame rate where I can slow the video down for my editing but I can't wait that long! Any way to speed it up? Do I need a better computer? Or do I just suffer?  Huh
Since you did not share any details on what settings you used on what source and using what hardware how do you expect others to give you any meaningful feedback.
I did a small test and on my hardware interpolationg and encoding H.264 with a resolution of 4096x2160 and a fps of 25fps to 60fps H.264 runs at ~15.5fps, while maxing out my cpu and vpu,...

Cu Selur
(01.01.2020, 17:22)Selur Wrote: Since you did not share any details on what settings you used on what source and using what hardware how do you expect others to give you any meaningful feedback.
I did a small test and on my hardware interpolationg and encoding H.264 with a resolution of 4096x2160 and a fps of 25fps to 60fps H.264 runs at ~15.5fps, while maxing out my cpu and vpu,...

Cu Selur
Oh, yes sorry about that, my bitrate was 35000, I had audio on ignore, video was x264 and restriction settings AVC Profile were on 4.2, my filtering  Avisynth   Frame  FPS Adjust was Interframe, Tuning: Smooth, Override algo: Smooth and Target Frame rate was 60fps. The video was 3 seconds and was rendering to MP4.

My processor is an Intel Core i5-7200U 2.50GHz and it's a 64 bit operating system and my installed RAM is 8.00 GB.
Sorry again for not specifying any details.
1. Have you tried enabling the GPU in the Interframe settings? (Check Avisynth Preview to be sure it works.)
2. What resolution does your video have?
3. Also check the Avisynth Script View and report what Sourcefilter is used in the Avisynth script.

Cu Selur