This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

UnCrop with Hybrid
Until now I've  been able to "uncrop" mkv files with an AR of 1920x816 to 1920x1080 using the suggestions given here : http://forum.selur.de/post4713.html#p4713.
Aftter upgrading to version 2018.05.21 this procedure doesn't work anymore and the video is scrambled.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance for helping.
Still not sure what 'uncrop' means.
But if it's a the same as letterboxing which means you want to add black borders to a 1920x816 image to get 1920x1080 you can simply enable 'Crop/Resize->Base->Letterbox' and set the Letterbox-Width and -Height to 1920x1080.

Cu Selur

Ps.: the options mentioned in the thread you linked to should all still work, not knowing the exact order in which you enable what I can't really tell what you are doing wrong. Btw. current version is 2018.05.25.
Thank you for the prompt answer.
Surely something strange is going on, since I'm unable to achieve the result I want.
I'll stay with version 2018.04.08
After upgrading to 2018.06.04.1 everything is going smoothly again.
Thanks for your great software!