This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Unable to encode due to lack of "Frame Rate info node"
I tried the Vapoursynth but it doesn't work. Here is the script:

Quote:# Imports
import vapoursynth as vs
core = vs.get_core()
# Loading Plugins
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/SourceFilter/LSmashSource/vslsmashsource.dll")
# Loading D:\Peter Pan Bluray_1.mp4 using LibavSMASHSource
clip = core.lsmas.LibavSMASHSource(source="D:/Peter Pan Bluray_1.mp4")
# making sure input color matrix is set as 709
clip = core.resize.Point(clip, matrix_in_s="709",range_s="limited")
# making sure frame rate is set to 24000/1001
clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip, fpsnum=24000, fpsden=1001)
# Setting color range to TV (limited) range.
clip = core.std.SetFrameProp(clip=clip, prop="_ColorRange", intval=1)
# Loading image based subtitle D:\Peter Pan.sup using Subtitle
subs = core.sub.ImageFile(clip=clip, file="D:/Peter Pan.sup", blend=False)
alpha = core.std.PropToClip(subs)
subs = core.resize.Bicubic(subs, width=clip.width, height=clip.height, format=clip.format.id, matrix_s="709", range_s="limited")
gray_format = core.register_format(vs.GRAY, clip.format.sample_type, clip.format.bits_per_sample, 0, 0)
alpha = core.resize.Bicubic(alpha, width=clip.width, height=clip.height, format=gray_format.id, range_s="limited")
clip = core.std.MaskedMerge(clip, subs, alpha)
# adjusting output color from: RGB24 to YUV420P8 for x264Model (i420)
clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.YUV420P8, matrix_s="709", range_s="limited")
# Output
clip.set_output()
I don't know whether the script uses the SupTitle.dll or not.
SupTile is an Avisynth filter, so: No, Vapoursynth isn't using it.

Does the Vapoursynth Preview Windows show an error message?

The script itself looks like mine:
# Imports
import vapoursynth as vs
core = vs.get_core()
# Loading Plugins
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/workspace/Hybrid/debug/64bit/vsfilters/SourceFilter/LSmashSource/vslsmashsource.dll")
# Loading F:\TestClips&Co\files\5000frames.mp4 using LWLibavSource
clip = core.lsmas.LWLibavSource(source="F:/TESTCL~1/files/5000FR~1.MP4", format="YUV420P10", cache=0)
# making sure input color matrix is set as 470bg
clip = core.resize.Point(clip, matrix_in_s="470bg",range_s="limited")
# making sure frame rate is set to 25/1
clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip, fpsnum=25, fpsden=1)
# Setting color range to TV (limited) range.
clip = core.std.SetFrameProp(clip=clip, prop="_ColorRange", intval=1)
# Loading image based subtitle F:\TestClips&Co\files\Subtitles\Aquaman.sup using Subtitle
subs = core.sub.ImageFile(clip=clip, file="F:/TestClips&Co/files/Subtitles/Aquaman.sup", blend=False)
alpha = core.std.PropToClip(subs)
subs = core.resize.Bicubic(subs, width=clip.width, height=clip.height, format=clip.format.id, matrix_s="470bg", range_s="limited")
gray_format = core.register_format(vs.GRAY, clip.format.sample_type, clip.format.bits_per_sample, 0, 0)
alpha = core.resize.Bicubic(alpha, width=clip.width, height=clip.height, format=gray_format.id, range_s="limited")
clip = core.std.MaskedMerge(clip, subs, alpha)
# adjusting output color from: RGB24 to YUV420P10 for x265Model (i420)
clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.YUV420P10, matrix_s="470bg", range_s="limited")
# Output
clip.set_output()
which works fine,..
Okay,..
Problem is:
a. the .sup files seem to use multiple bitmaps for a single descriptor which SupTile doesn't support.
b. SupTiles development was abandoned, since the author lost the source code (and it was closed source)
c. there is no alternative Avisynth filter for SupTile

Solution:
Using Vapoursynth, the subtitles can be embedded without a problem.

-> Since there are no alternatives for the Avisynth SupTile filter, embedding your subtitles with Avisynth directly isn't possible.

Cu Selur
Do you mean that Vapoursynth can burn the .sup subtitle without SupTitle.dll? Now I can't preview the Vapoursynth script directly when I press "Vapoursynth Preview", the script only lasts for one second, then appears another window which I don't know how to deal with(the resolution is wrong, maybe it still keeps the same resolution of “Aquaman.mkv” loaded before). I think you might need these files.→ https://mega.nz/#F!sgMijCiL Password: WhOnNLhXG7s9qVqLuCL0xw
Just looked at the Vapoursynth Preview window and see no problem with it.
Using the slider at the bottom (or by entering a different frame) you should be able to navigate through your source.
-> Seems like the preview is working,..

----
Quote:Do you mean that Vapoursynth can burn the .sup subtitle without SupTitle.dll?
Yes, Vapoursynth uses it's own filter.

Quote:the resolution is wrong
you realize that the preview window is resizeable, the resolution shown is usually adjusted to the window size. Change from 'fit to frame' to 'no zoom' if you don't want that behavior.

Cu Selur
Quote:Just looked at the Vapoursynth Preview window and see no problem with it.
Using the slider at the bottom (or by entering a different frame) you should be able to navigate through your source.
-> Seems like the preview is working,..
Sorry, I was wrong all the time. I thought Avisynth Preview/Vapoursynth Preview only showed the scripts and it was Filter Preview that did matter before. It seems that it has no problem with Vapoursynth Preview, but Avisynth Preview always crashes.
Yes, Avisynth Preview crashes since SupTile can't handle your subtitles and there is no Avisynth alternative for it.
-> set 'Filtering->Support' to 'Vapoursynth' and you should be fine.

Cu Selur
(10.06.2019, 12:30)Selur Wrote: Yes, Avisynth Preview crashes since SupTile can't handle your subtitles and there is no Avisynth alternative for it.
-> set 'Filtering->Support' to 'Vapoursynth' and you should be fine.

Cu Selur

But Avisynth Preview even crashes when I import the .ass file and it seems that ffmpeg is enough for burning the .ass file.
One has nothing to do with the other, if you have issues embedding an .ass,
share the ass and the required fonts with me and I can look into it.
I think it's unnecessary to bother you because MeGUI can handle it. But if you are interested, you can test with my .ass file. → https://mega.nz/#F!VwsxCIgD  Password: cCFdxMV7ehi5_h65uhYVlw