This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Windows 7 (Error 0xc0000005)
(24.04.2021, 12:15)Selur Wrote: hups send the link to the wrong user,..
-> send now

Cu Selur

I have it via PM. I´m downloading...
Still the same error...

But I´m downloading 2020.12.13.1 and I will let you know...

The same error even when I have used 2020.12.13.1.
send you a link to a Hybrid_debug.exe
1. deinstall Hybrid completely (with settings).
2. install the dev version I send you a link to previously.
3. place the Hybrid_debug.exe next to your Hybrid.exe inside your Hybrid program folder.
4. start the Hybrid_debug.exe from a Windows Command Prompt
share the output of the Hybrid_debug.exe inside the command prompt with me.
Hopefully that will show some hint about where the problem is.

Cu Selur
argh,... forgot to add the command line output to the debug version, will send you a new link.

Cu Selur
The same error - 0xc0000005 when I have tried to start hybrid_debug.exe from cmd. Maybe you could connect to my computer via teamviewer version 10.
So, this happens directly if you start the Hybrid_debug.exe through the command line and no output is shown?
If so, then it's a problem with the Qt libraries or the ms libraries,..

Cu Selur
You can load the Hybrid_debug.exe/Hybrid.exe into the 64bit version of http://www.dependencywalker.com/ to see whether there are any missing dependencies.

Cu Selur
As for hybrid_debug, yes, it happens directly - output attached.
Wait a while for dependency walker...

Edit:
As for DW, there are a plethora of missing files...
API-MS-WIN-CORE-FILE-L1-2-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CORE-FILE-L2-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CORE-LOCALIZATION-L1-2-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CORE-PROCESSTHREADS-L1-1-1.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CORE-SYNCH-L1-2-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CRT-CONVERT-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CRT-ENVIRONMENT-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CRT-FILESYSTEM-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CRT-HEAP-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CRT-LOCALE-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CRT-MATH-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CRT-STDIO-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CRT-STRING-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CRT-TIME-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CRT-UTILITY-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-APPMODEL-RUNTIME-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CORE-WINRT-ERROR-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CORE-WINRT-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CORE-WINRT-ROBUFFER-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CORE-WINRT-STRING-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-SHCORE-SCALING-L1-1-1.DLL
DCOMP.DLL
GPSVC.DLL
IESHIMS.DLL

see edit.
seems like some window rumtine is missing on Windows 7 which by default comes with Windows 10.

Starting the Qt5 version on a clean iso in a VM,
Windows 7 complained about: 'api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll' missing.
To fix this I downloaded the "Update for Universal C Runtime in Windows" for 'All supported x64-based versions of Windows 7' which then reported that it wasn't suited for this system,...
So I first had to update Windows 7 which required me to download some update package, since the normal Windows Update can't be used any more,..
After downloading and updating the system I started the update pack (5.1GB download), which atm is installing SP1 seems like the iso I used was missing SP1,....
-> this will take a while before I can reproduce the issue here.

Installing the "Update for Universal C Runtime in Windows" might fix the issue on your system.

Cu Selur
After installing "Update for Universal C Runtime in Windows" in the fresh installed and updates Windows 7 VM Hybrid started up without a problem.

-> my guess is that you are missing this particular and/or other updates on your system.

Cu Selur