This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

bad frame rate
Hello,
when i make a x265 1080p encode (bluray source), the frame rate reported after the analyze process is incorrect : 24fps instead of 23,976.
If i launch the encode, the content is encoded in 24fps....
If i analyze the source with media info the frame rate reported is correct : 23,976

I don't have this problem with a 4K bulray

Any idea ?? or there is a way to force/modify the frame rate before launching the encode ?

Thanks
a. to fix this I need a debug output level 9 of the loading and anaylsis of the source in Hybrid
b. 'Filtering->Change speed' will change the frame rate flags

Cu Selur
(18.05.2019, 06:50)Selur Wrote: a. to fix this I need a debug output level 9 of the loading and anaylsis of the source in Hybrid
b. 'Filtering->Change speed' will change the frame rate flags

Cu Selur

Sorry but i found why : i used a demuxed source (.h264) when i had the error. I deleted it... i remember that the analyze of the stream took more 2 hours....
Today i make a new test BUT from the orignal mkv : analyse is good from the mkv -> 23,976 FPS reported

Thanks for the tips about changing speed

Edit : I demuxed the mkv again, the .h264 stream frame rate is 23.976. So the .h264 is/was good.
If i import it in hybrid the frame rate is correct now (!)
It seems sometimes the analysis reports wrong values...
If i encounter the problem again, so, i'll upload the debug log
Quote:It seems sometimes the analysis reports wrong values...
Never encountered that the analysis reported different things for the same source,...

Quote:If i encounter the problem again, so, i'll upload the debug log
Please do.

Cu Selur