This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

can not start encoding (ubuntu 18.10) : crash
(22.05.2019, 18:30)Selur Wrote: Send you a link to a dev version (via PM) which should fix the issue.

Cu Selur

ok i'll test it
thanks again for your work
It does not work....
always the space between the "," and "scaleout" WHEN I crop the movie.
Encoding starts normally if i don't crop the movie.

David
In case you didn't notice, I send you another link to a dev version (via PM) which hopefully now should fix the issue.

Cu Selur
(24.05.2019, 13:47)Selur Wrote: In case you didn't notice, I send you another link to a dev version (via PM) which hopefully now  should fix the issue.

Cu Selur

Yes it's fixed with the last version ! now encoding runs fine  Smile

Thanks a lot for your great work
Sorry but new issue :
i've moved to a new computer with core i9.
If i launch the dev version of Hybrid 23.05.2019 that you provided me i get an error : "Segmentation fault (core dumped)"........
The os is the same : ubuntu 18.10 ; kernel 4.18.0-20-generic ; latests updates

The official version starts without any issue (except the first problem described in this thread)

What can i do ?
Start the Hybrid binary from a command line, may be this shows where Hybrid is crashing,...
Segmentation fault during start usually means a problem with the Qt components or with one of the tools,..
(05.06.2019, 05:47)Selur Wrote: Start the Hybrid binary from a command line, may be this shows where Hybrid is crashing,...
Segmentation fault during start usually means a problem with the Qt components or with one of the tools,..

the message is displayed when i launch hybrid from a terminal ; if i launch hybrid from the start menu nothing is displayed.
QT components hum i see, i will investigate for that

Thanks

I've installed the same modules and reproduced the same conf as my previous computer but i still have the error "segmentation fault (core dumped)"
when the error says "core dumped", is there a log file somewhere to get more infos ?

if not do you have a newer dev version ? that i can test

Otherwise, the actual version of Hybrid (05/05/2019) starts normally

Thanks
Try moving all your setting&Co (xml files) that should be in /home/USERNAME/.hybrid/ to another folder, my guess is that something in your settings might be causing the problem.

I'll compile a new Linux dev version and send you a link for testing,..

Cu Selur
(05.06.2019, 16:36)Selur Wrote: Try moving all your setting&Co (xml files) that should be in /home/USERNAME/.hybrid/ to another folder, my guess is that something in your settings might be causing the problem.

I'll compile a new Linux dev version and send you a link for testing,..

Cu Selur

config files moved but the issue is the same...
Do you get any output when you call Hybrid inside a terminal with '--debug" -debugLevel 9' as parameter?
"segmentation fault (core dumped)" doesn't really tell me anything,...