This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

converting to 60 fps problem. video wont play
I have this problem that when i convert a video 30 min long the output file will not play when hybrid says job is done. no errors or warning video simply wint play.

I have tried a short 9 secong video with the same setting and everything is fine.

x264 --preset superfast --pass 1 --bitrate 17000 --profile high --level 4.2 --direct auto --qcomp 0.5 --aq-mode 0 --sar 1:1 --qpfile GENERATED_QP_FILE --non-deterministic --range tv --stats "C:\Users\bikealley\AppData\Local\Temp\test60.stats" --demuxer raw --input-depth 8 --input-res 1920x1080 --input-csp i420 --fps 60 --output NUL -

x264 --pass 2 --bitrate 17000 --profile high --level 4.2 --direct auto --qcomp 0.5 --no-mbtree --partitions i4x4,p8x8,b8x8 --no-fast-pskip --subme 5 --trellis 0 --weightp 1 --aq-mode 0 --vbv-maxrate 62500 --vbv-bufsize 78125 --sar 1:1 --qpfile GENERATED_QP_FILE --non-deterministic --range tv --colormatrix bt709 --stats "C:\Users\bikealley\AppData\Local\Temp\test60.stats" --demuxer raw --input-depth 8 --input-res 1920x1080 --input-csp i420 --fps 60 --output "C:\Users\bikealley\AppData\Local\Temp\test60.264" -
Read the sticky,...
(29.08.2017, 12:55)Selur Wrote: Read the sticky,...

thank you for your reply. 
I tried palying video back again after sometime to my surprise it is now all good and fine, 
Seems i need to wait for it to finish moving the file from temp folder???
Temp folder is in C drive. Output is in D Drive
Strange. Hybrid should only report that the job is finished, once the copying is done.
Anyway happy that this solved itself.

Cu Selur
(29.08.2017, 14:17)Selur Wrote: Strange. Hybrid should only report that the job is finished, once the copying is done.

Cu Selur

still looking into it, 
Original file type is .mov says audio is pcm
converting to 60fps output to .mov still with audio passthrough

the succesful test i said worked out fine was with mp4 output with ignore audio setting hybrid said it cant output mp4 with pcm audio source
trying it out again with mov out and audio passthrough
thats the setting i had problem before.
(29.08.2017, 14:21)grik Wrote:
(29.08.2017, 14:17)Selur Wrote: Strange. Hybrid should only report that the job is finished, once the copying is done.

Cu Selur

still looking into it, 
Original file type is .mov says audio is pcm
converting to 60fps output to .mov still with audio passthrough

the succesful test i said worked out fine was with mp4 output with ignore audio setting hybrid said it cant output mp4 with pcm audio source
trying it out again with mov out and audio passthrough
thats the setting i had problem before.

I tried it again seems video not working if i output to .mov with audio passthrough. please seea attached debug file
Seems like the muxiing fails and Hybrid doesn't check the output when using ffmbc.
Will look into later, once I'm home from work and report back then.

Cu Selur