This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

couldn't open timecode file
When opening *.wmv files. In aaditions, some *.wmv files in avisynth preview window I see only a few initial minutes of the file when I move the slider from the beginning of the end.
Try enabling crf decoding and another source Filter. Won't have time to look at it before the weekend.

Cu Selur
Quote:Try enabling crf decoding
Already enabled.

Quote:another source Filter
Now I enable "Libav.." - same result..
-> will probably need a if possible small samples to reproduce this on the weekend, so if you can share some send me a link Smile
(As a workaround: try whether remuxing the files with mkvtoolnix beforehand helps)

Cu Selur
Until I look further into this:
disabling 'Config->Internals->Extraction->Direct time code (ffmpeg)' fixes the time code extraction for me.

Cu Selur
Quote:disabling 'Config->Internals->Extraction->Direct time code (ffmpeg)' fixes the time code extraction for me.
right so 'Config->Input->Extraction->Direct time code
after that a message box
Quote:couldn't open timecode file
is not appear.
In additions, some *.wmv files in avisynth preview window I see only a few initial minutes of the file when I move the slider from the beginning of the end. still exist.
Might be source filter dependend.
Would need a sample of a source which causes this to know for sure.

Cu Selur
Sample
Opened the file here and had no problem jumping through the file using the mouse to track the slider.
(tried with FFmpegSource, LibavVideoSource and DirectShowSource)

Cu Selur
Same file: when I press "Avisynth preview", this window not appear.
Quote:Avisynth preview error: Avisynth error :  LWLibavVideoSource: failed to get the video track. (E:\Temp\tempPreviewAvisynthFile22_13_13_477.avs, line 6)
Avisynth preview error: Couldn't import -1 (1):