This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

image sequence option does not count properly
So how do I use the image sequence option? When I select the 1st frame "0.png", then I select the last frame "131.png" it says it only counts 38? So is that the max? But can't be cause when I select "3.png" as my last frame it says the count is now 48; if I select some random number .png it sometimes says 89?
I'm running latest version.
Make sure the naming has the same length (using leading zeros) and you should be fine. Smile
For example:
00001.png to 00430.png, or
001.png to 430.png

Cu Selur
(19.12.2018, 06:16)Selur Wrote: Make sure the naming has the same length (using leading zeros) and you should be fine. Smile
For example:
001.png to 430.png

Cu Selur

Nice, it works; thanks.
(19.12.2018, 06:16)Selur Wrote: Make sure the naming has the same length (using leading zeros) and you should be fine. Smile
For example:
001.png to 430.png

Cu Selur

Sorry, I spoke too soon. I just tried to add in the image sequences, which worked fine now, but once I add the job to the job queue (to make a video) and then try to run it, nothing happens.
Though the preview works.
And if I use the single image option it works.
Read the sticky and provide me with a debug output (in this case debug output level 9 please).

Cu Selur
(21.12.2018, 06:15)Selur Wrote: Read the sticky and provide me with a debug output (in this case debug output level 9 please).

Cu Selur
Ah got it, when I rewrote the subjob handling, I didn't account for image sequences.
-> once I fixed this I'll send you a link to a dev version for testing.

Cu Selur