This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

not working VP9 video
(10.02.2019, 15:15)Selur Wrote: Avisynth script
C:\temp\encodingTempSynthSkript_20_48_49_3710.avs
looks okay:
LoadCPlugin("C:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\32bit\AVISYN~1\ffms2.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\32bit\AVISYN~1\masktools2.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\32bit\AVISYN~1\ImageSequence.dll")
Import("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\32bit\avisynthPlugins\Logo.avs")
SetFilterMTMode("DEFAULT_MT_MODE", MT_MULTI_INSTANCE)
# loading source: D:\goop.mkv
#  input color sampling YV12
#  input luminance scale tv
FFVideoSource("D:\goop.mkv",cachefile="C:\temp\20_48_49_3710.ffindex",fpsnum=25)
# current resolution: 3840x2160
# filtering
# scaling
Spline36Resize(1280,720)
# current resolution: 1280x720
# adding logo
Logo("D:\good1.png",x=0,I=0,O=0,mode="Screen",Wstr=1.20)
PreFetch(4)
return last
Encoding call looks okay:
"C:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\32bit\ffmpeg.exe" -y -loglevel fatal -threads 4 -i "C:\temp\encodingTempSynthSkript_20_48_49_3710.avs" -an -sn   -vf zscale=rangein=tv:range=tv -pix_fmt yuv420p -vsync 0  -f rawvideo - || "C:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\64bit\x264.exe" --preset superfast --tune psnr --pass 1 --bitrate 1500 --profile high --level 3.1 --rc-lookahead 40 --weightp 2 --sar 1:1 --non-deterministic --range tv --stats "C:\temp\goop_20_48_49_3710_08.stats" --demuxer raw --input-res 1280x720 --input-csp i420 --input-range tv --input-depth 8 --fps 25/1 --output-depth 8 --output NUL
and looking at the debug output 227 frames get encoded (x264 output: 227 frames: 3.57 fps, 1583.51 kb/s), but then the decoder (in your case ffmpeg) crashed.
Seeing that the input has 276 my guess is that, either:
a. the source has a bug which causes FFVideoSource to crash
b. the decoding process causes Avisynth to use too much RAM
c. something else causes ffmpeg to crash

-> Assuming your source file is okay, and ffmpeg isn't using too much RAM and your system has no memory issue, try the following:
  • enable 'Filtering->Avisynth->Misc->Use FFms200'
  • if that doesn't help, enable 'Filtering->Avisynth->Misc->LibavVideoSource instead of FFmpegSource'
  • if that doesn't help, disable 'Config->Internals->Avisynth->Prefer FFmpeg as decoder' and enable 'Config->Internals->Avisynth->Prefer avs2yuv as decoder'
  • if that doesn't help, try using Vapoursynth instead of Avisynth
  • if that doesn't help, share the source and the logo with me so I can try to reproduce the issue here.

Cu Selur

enable 'Filtering->Avisynth->Misc->Use FFms200' (crashed)
if that doesn't help, enable 'Filtering->Avisynth->Misc->LibavVideoSource instead of FFmpegSource' (Successful coding)
if that doesn't help, disable 'Config->Internals->Avisynth->Prefer FFmpeg as decoder' and enable 'Config->Internals->Avisynth->Prefer avs2yuv as decoder' (crashed)
if that doesn't help, try using Vapoursynth instead of Avisynth (Successful coding)

thank you
Okay, seems like FFmpegSource is having some problems with the source.
Happy you got a solution. Smile

Cu Selur
(11.02.2019, 19:28)Selur Wrote: Okay, seems like FFmpegSource is having some problems with the source.
Happy you got a solution. Smile

Cu Selur

Thank you, can use your encoder again, very happy